If you had a choice What Dream would you pick..........

While the DVC membership would be nice, I would only want it if I could transfer it into my mother's name. I have a DVC already, but my mom deserves it.

The trip I think would be MY dream. Any of them would be wonderful. I have had the dream fastpasses, ears and such. I am grateful for what I HAVE gotten, but it would be nice to get something for my mom.

DVC membership for me, too.

DH is not a disney dork like I am, so it gets harder and harder to justify trips there when I know he doesn't enjoy WDW like I do. With a DVC, I can go without the guilt!!! :cloud9:

Exactly what she said. My DH doesn't dislike WDW, he just doesn't share my fervor. A DVC membership would negate my need to invent clever reasons to return for my Disney fix. :)

I would pick the overnight Castle stay or meeting all the characters! Does anyone know of every single thing they are giving away?

I would lOVE to win the DVC membership, however, that is a real longshot. It would be so cool :goodvibes to win a stay at Cinderellas Castle! I guess that one seems a little more attainable, any of us in the parks could potentially win that dream! :wizard:

My hubby and son won the Dream Fastpasses :thumbsup2 during our 2007 trip but chose to never used them! One is for scrapbooking and the other is quite the souvenier!

A night is cinderella's castle most certainly!
or
DVC Membership...my parents have been members for almost 20 years,
but now that I'm no longer a tot and have grown it'd be nice to have one for my own
:goodvibes

I'd take anything...but I would wish for a stay in the castle too, the pictures posted on here are amazing! I called for our honeymoon in '05 trying to get into the Cinderella breakfast there and woke up at like 4 in the morning to call and never got in (and I tried for two weeks)! If I won this I could have breakfast in bed, in the castle!

And I'd love to win my dream job...CMO! I entered and I am crossing my fingers, but we'll see.

Does anyone know if they started the hot air ballon thing yet? I would love to hear from someone who won that!! :genie:

do both DLR and WDW and Paris and...Hong Kong I guess. I'm just worried that with all the hype they are going to be crushed if they don't get something while we're there.

When we went to DLR in '05 the younger one, then 3, insisted he was going to get to ride the golden Dumbo. We were in line well over an hour, and with each group going in the golden Dumbo was taken by the people in the handicapped line as they were allowed in first. I spent the whole time trying to assure him that all the Dumbos were wonderful and that he could have his picture taken in the golden Dumbo outside the ride if he didn't get to ride in the "real" one. Amazingly, when our turn came we were first in the regular line and the lady who came in from the handicapped line took the Dumbo closest that gate...allowing my son to grab the golden Dumbo.

This time around both my boys are old enough to search the Disney site and they've watched every second of the planning video. As a result, they are both convinced that it's like the Field of Dreams...except I guess they'd say "If we go, they'll give it to us!"

Here's hoping their Disney luck holds!!!

I'd love a night's stay in the DL Dream Suite. The private view for Fantasmic! would be awesome, especially after spending years battling the crowds for a spot down on the waterfront.

I would want to win a DVC. Then go later in the year on one of my many trips I will be taking due to winning the DVC and win the Castle stay on that trip...Wishful thinking huh!!

my children to forget the Heck we have been through this last year for one whole week ...thats all. I dont need ears or a night in the castle but those things would help make positive happy memories and really outshine the bad ones wouldnt they :)

my children to forget the Heck we have been through this last year for one whole week ...thats all. I dont need ears or a night in the castle but those things would help make positive happy memories and really outshine the bad ones wouldnt they :)

I'm sure that will happen. :)

Speaking from experience, I was able to forget all the woes attached to my mom's 2 battles with cancer spread over 3 years when I got to spend one day at MK with my youth group.

I like all the 'BIG' prizes - The DVC membership, the trips, the stay in the castle...but I would really like to be the one giving those things away! That is something I could treasure forever! Maybe even the TinkerBell pin that you give to someone else would be nice.

1. DVC Membership
2. Grand Marshall at all Disney Parks
3. Castaway Cay all to myself
4. Stay in the Castle
5. Breakfast on main Street as guest of honor to all the characters!

I would be happy with a pin! My boys would probably be happy just if someone approaches us and we won something. Well, DS3 anyway. Little one is a baby!

Bonnie

seeing as i have been 3 times in a year and haven't won anything, i would take any prize at this point! but that breakfast on main street with the characters does seem to be the coolest!

only real wish to happen is(i wish that is) get picked by the dream team to be the Grand Marshal for the MK parade and get those cute dream Mickey Eyes. every thing else is disney magic.:goodvibes

I would love the night in the Castle and all those perks that come with it. I keep reading all the winners' threads and just keep on dreaming....:cloud9:
DVC membership would be pretty cool too!:cool1:

I would love for any dream that would make Disney more magical and special for my kids. Anything that lets them become involves or feel like they were "special" at Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter