If you had a choice What Dream would you pick..........

mickeymyfavorite

DIS Veteran
I have been reading all the post's attached to this thread, and everyone that has recieved a dream.they are all so fun to read. I myself have been to WDW 3 times since YOMD started, & I haven't won a thing............thats o.k. just being there is (almost) enough for me (who would want a dream).

Anyway I just read a dream on this thread that someone recieved and her family IMO had one of the best DREAMS http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1600044

So my question is, IF YOU HAD A CHOICE OUT OF ALL THE DREAMS THAT YOMD OFFERS......WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

I know the castle would be a popular one to wish for, but to meet all the charcaters would be a close second...I'll be back in WDW in about a month I hope this time I'll win a dream.....heck...I would even mind if I won a pen or something:lmao:

I'd have to go with the most valuable - a Disney Vacation Club membership, 2nd the trip around the world.

However, that being said, I could get those things myself, but how could I ever get the night in the castle? The fact that they make you a star for a day is also great, so in the back of my mind, I'm really hoping for that one.

Without question the DVC membership. Then when I was there in 2008, maybe I would win a night in the castle (my 2nd choice). DVC is kind of like "The dream that keeps on giving" (for a few years anyway).

DVC membership for me, too.

DH is not a disney dork like I am, so it gets harder and harder to justify trips there when I know he doesn't enjoy WDW like I do. With a DVC, I can go without the guilt!!! :cloud9:

I agree, the DVC membership. That way we could go back and not have to save up for months/years!

That said, I really wanted a Dream Fastpass....not to use, but for my scrapbook!

Lily

My first choice would be the DVC membership, but my second choice would be a night's stay in Cinderella Castle! That would be sooooo magical!:goodvibes

Dvc for me lol There sure are a lot of us that want that one. Next to that I'd say a shopping spree in MK, I read here somewhere that a little girl got a $500 spree through the main street shops, that would be awesome to me, we drive (So i could bring all of it home easily) and I would get a good chunk of my christmas shopping done lol

I would have to vote for DVC membership as well although I'd be more than happy with a private meet and greet with Mickey Mouse....but at this point I'll take whatever, even a pin....

My first choice for a Dream Prize, because it would be for the entire family, would be the DVC membership since DH & I have "addonitis" right now. :) or the Halloween Vacation. But I must say that the ultimate, for me, would be to go into the labs of Disney Imagineering. How cool would that be?!?!?!

I want the breakfast with the character on Main street USA! AAMOF, it is my background on the computer.

We were there last year during the YOMD and unfortunately did not win anything - however we still had an amazing time!!! How could we not? We were at WDW?

I would really like to win the night at Cinderella castle.....ever since I was a little girl and made my first visit there in 1979 I have been wishing to go inside that castle!

Second would be the Grand Marshall at the parades at all the Disney Parks around the world! I would love to travel to those other parks and experience that magic around the world. WDW is the only Disney park I have been to.

Absolutely DVC membership! That way, I could share it with my family! The next would be the stay at the castle. What a dream that would be!:love:

my dream would be for my little girl. on our first trip to disney all she did was scream at the characters (she was almost 2) on our second trip, we tried to see all the princesses. we were told by a cast member the easiest time to meet her all time favorite princess, jasmine, was on a monday. well, we went with her jasmine costume on and all we saw was aladdin, who said sorry, jasmine is only here on weekends. well, aladdin was great and took an individual picture, but she was disappointed for the past 2 years. someone on the boards did send her a postcard from jasmine saying can't wait to meet you at christmas time. she was so excited, but i would love to have a special dinner, breakfast, snacktime (anything really) with princess jasmine. sorry, that was a little long.

DVC membership hands down. My second choice would be the breakfast on Main Street with all the characters. How cool would that be? :banana:

DVC for me! 2nd choice Cinderella Suite. I did win ears and a lanyard through postcards already though.

Definetly the DVC membership. That way we could go to WDW every year...which we can't afford to do at the moment. Second choice is definetly the night in Cinderella's Castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter