If you Rode Forbidden Journey...POST HERE! :) (Spoilers)

Does anyone know any sites that have a play by play of the ride? Obviously every DISer that's been on this ride is under a memory spell.:)

If anyone knows where one can find such info please post. Many of us here want to know everything, even the ending! Spoil us please!?! Thanks. :cool2:

I can't believe that no-one has posted a lovely blow by blow reveiw of the ride yet........................:confused3
We won't be going until next year and want to live vicarioulsy through those who have been lucky enough to visit this year!!
Come on guys!?!!
Debsx:rolleyes1

Ill be staying at hard rock in a couple days, and i will be going on the preview for forbidden journey on thursday, so if nothing is posted before then, i will definitely give a full spoiler here, i promise! :grouphug:

Ill be staying at hard rock in a couple days, and i will be going on the preview for forbidden journey on thursday, so if nothing is posted before then, i will definitely give a full spoiler here, i promise! :grouphug:

haha i cant believe i started this thread 40 posts ago and nothing yet...but you ay be our saving grace. THANK YOU!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm surprised that nobody has snuck actual video yet. I mean, there are loads of ways to take video with even a phone and not have any lights showing, and be unnoticable. I see this all the time, but none yet for this one....interesting.

Hearing the word "intense" has made me nervous--if you don't like thrill rides (the "scariest" ride I'll go on is BTMR) will you hate this ride?

I'm surprised that nobody has snuck actual video yet. I mean, there are loads of ways to take video with even a phone and not have any lights showing, and be unnoticable. I see this all the time, but none yet for this one....interesting.

i actually just bought a Flip camera (the size of a cell phone with 120 min for recording space) plus you can turn off the recording light so we will see

Ok, all these ppl have been on this attraction and nobody has truly posted what it's LIKE! Would Snow White ride it? Am I going to puke? Is it like Star Tours or Dinosaur? I probably won't get there until the fall but I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into when I get on it... lol.

I am anxious to know also. We will be there in the fall. Is it a roller coaster type ride such as The Mummy or is it more of a simulator type ride? I am a semi chicken but I cannot do the big coasters such as the Hulk but I have ridden the Mummy. :rotfl:

Another one waiting for a full report please! I'll be there in 3 weeks just after the grand opening and I'm also not the best for thrill rides - I need to know if it will be worth it!!!

bet no one here really rode it yet so that is why there are no details on it. I am up here now, was at US & IOA today until the down pour. I don't have a package deal so I wasn't getting into HP. .. I will say the parks weren't really crowded for Memorial Day Weekend...

Nothing new there. Just a few pics from the queue (which I don't consider the "ride") and footage of the video of Quidditch and other flying that we've seen previously.

I'm not holding out for video of the actual "ride" at this point (not when it keeps breaking down). Inside the Magic will have a video of the queue in a few hours. But I'd still love to hear a play by play of what our members (or anyone for that matter) saw, felt, etc. I'm shocked there's not a good report out there. I've been checking Orlando United too, and lots of people have come online to say "hey I rode it, it was awesome" but no one is talking about what made it awesome.

I think some of you are right, there is spellwork going on here. Maybe a modified Confundus Charm.

FINITE INCANTATEM! :wizard:
There maybe that will break the spell. If not, we may have to find a potion to counteract it. :stir:

Nothing new there. Just a few pics from the queue (which I don't consider the "ride") and footage of the video of Quidditch and other flying that we've seen previously.

I'm considering the queue part as the ride. So any information on the queue is great! Yes, that's a video that I have already seen but other people might not have.

The link didn't work for me. I think this is the video you tried to post is of the flight of the hippogriff??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e699VWPwMCc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter