If you were going to do 2 QS in MK

We like Columbia Harbour House and Pecos Bills. Our worst meal was Pinocchio Village Haus. The hot dogs at the Lunching Pad are good. Our must do every trip is Sleepy Hollow. Delicious waffles, funnel cake and chicken soup. Great spot to people watch and see a bit of the castle show.

Love Pecos Bill and Cosmic Rays. Nice variety and foods we like.
definitely these, and also Columbia Harbor House. Hadn't tried Pecos Bill until this time, good stuff. We always go to Cosmic Rays

BOG is our favorite lunch QS, but does need a reservation
I have luck checking the day/night before

With no ressie, I would get pot roast mac n cheese from Friar's Nook, with my next choice being Pecos Bill for the BBQ sandwich. I don't eat seafood, and Cosmic Rays is always a sideshow in terms of crowds/noise

Wow, thanks for all the great suggestions! Maybe I will need to have more than one meal there now!

I just want to mention for anyone reading this who has never eaten at Columbia Harbor House that there are numerous non-seafood options available there. I don't eat seafood, but I had several things to choose from when we ate there and wouldn't hesitate to eat there again to try another non-seafood option. My 16yo son asked for an adult portion of macaroni and cheese (it's on the kids menu) and the CM didn't even bat an eye and served him a large portion of it.

I've never tried BOG (can't get an ADR for upcoming trip), but my family and I loved Columbia Harbor House. Go upstairs for more (quiet) seating.

Don't give up on BOG. I didn't want to book an lunch ADR there, changed my mind later but couldn't get any slot. I kept checking even when I got to WDW. Finally, a 1pm ADR popped up for Monday on Friday. (well, I saw one on Wednesday too but the Wifi was bad and I lost it)

BOG definitely if you can get it. Next would be Columbia Harbor House. We ate at Cosmic Ray's our last trip and it was hands down the worst meal we had. It was disgusting and we ended up just throwing most of it away.

Be Our Guest or Columbia Harbor House

In a pinch -- Pecos Bills. I've heard mixed reviews on Casey's...we're not hot dog fans unless they're are Hebrew National or Nathan's -- so we don't eat hot dogs anywhere but home.

Our QS preferences ranked:
1 - Be Our Guest
2 - Columbia Harbor House
3 - Cosmic Ray's

We love Cosmic Ray's and Peco's Bills, although I think I read on here that PB doesn't have a toppings bar anymore.
We also LOVE Columbia Harbor House. It is definitely NOT theme park food. And if you are there in less busy times it is a true respite to carry your tray to the upper floor and seriously take your time while you eat.
We have never cared for Pinnochio's.
Pecos Bills still has a sandwich topping bar, but they no longer have the taco salad toppings (no more taco salad shells) and no longer have the liquid plastic cheese.

But, yes, Be Our Guest is one of the most unique QS atmosphere choices in WDW, and isn't typical fast food.

Agree with previous posters- BOG is my first pick, followed by Columbia Harbor House. BOG is just all around awesome- the atmosphere, the food, the cupcakes! We love it!!

CHH is my second choice- I like the shrimp there- not sure if any others places in MK offer shrimp.

Definitely BOG if you can get a reservation. Otherwise, Harbor House. I agree with the PP's that didn't like Cosmic Rays - all the different food stations are a hassle and the place always seems like a madhouse.

If not BOG, then Columbia Harbor House has the best food. Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's are very "safe" choices if you have any eaters that only want hamburgers. Ray's is usually less crowded so I can tell, and it has Sunny Eclipse!

My favorite QS meals at MK are the pork roast at BoG and the lobster roll at Columbia Harbor House. If I could only do 1 I'd probably go with BoG. It's a little nicer than CHH, but both give you a little quiet break from MK depending on where you sit.

A distant third for us would be Pinocchio's, they've got decent flat breads on the menu but it tends to be a little more chaotic in there.

Columbia Harbour House, especially if you want to go beyond the typical burger/pizza/nuggets. And especially for a great vegetarian QS meal that's not another veggie burger.

Be Our Guest would be my first choice, with Columbia Harbor House being a close second. Pinocchio Village Haus also isn't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter