Ignore button

I have only ever ignored one poster. In a way I'm sorry I did, is there anyway to undo an ignore?

The reason I ignored this particular poster is because he/she was dogging me to point of harassment. Another posted private messaged me to say that she thought I should ignore the poster. I did and it ended the harassment on that particular thread.

I will say that at times I find the Community Board very boring with all the silly "who cares" threads. I find the threads with different points of view on current events to be much more interesting and fun to participate in.

I have only ever ignored one poster. In a way I'm sorry I did, is there anyway to undo an ignore?

The reason I ignored this particular poster is because he/she was dogging me to point of harassment. Another posted private messaged me to say that she thought I should ignore the poster. I did and it ended the harassment on that particular thread.

I will say that at times I find the Community Board very boring with all the silly "who cares" threads. I find the threads with different points of view on current events to be much more interesting and fun to participate in.
Yes, you can go into your profile and unignore someone. I did the other day to give the person another chance. Mistake. Back on the list. :D

At bottom of each page of threads you can also temporarily 'unignore' people (by clicking the 'show ignored content button) if you think the missing remarks would be helpful to follow a particular conversation. On your profile is where you can manage the list of those you have previously put on ignore.

Clearly an OP can start all of the threads they want on any number of topics. The part I don't understand is even after many of us have cautioned people about posting too much personal information since it can be used for identity theft............most keep right on posting !!!

I think accusing them of trying to create a database for identity theft is a stretch, but we all have our opinions.

Wasn't accusing anyone of anything. The OP asking those types of questions may be naive about the potential for identity theft as I believe I have mentioned previously. Someone else with bad intentions could gather up a lot of the personal info some are posting and use it in an inappropriate way. If someone still chooses to post such personal information even after many of us have advised it isn't a good idea, then that is their issue to deal with.

Dan, nobody could ever have you on ignore! Who would remind me to turn my phone to landscape?!
Oh, good! I was worried there.

And I am very confident that I have been on some ignores in the past, and probably some currently also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter