I'm A Disney Stock Holder!!

jimmybop

DIS Veteran
wahoo!!! my parents bought me 4 shares of disney stock for my birthday!!!!!:bounce: i'm excited!!!!!!!

LOL.....now you can sweat the market with the rest of us!

How cool!!! I keep hoping someone gets me that for a gift, but no one in my family seems to take the hint :rolleyes:

Elaine, Maybe you should put it on a T-shirt.....'BUY ME DISNEY STOCK'!

Originally posted by helenabear
How cool!!! I keep hoping someone gets me that for a gift, but no one in my family seems to take the hint :rolleyes:

So what DO you want for your birthday anyways?:cool:

And Jimmybop, congrats on your first stocks, like what was said, hold on to them for a while.

Originally posted by coqui
So what DO you want for your birthday anyways?:cool:
Sweetie, even if I told you this 1000 times over, you'd still forget :rolleyes:

I have Disney Stock too!! don't know how much but i know i have had it for a while now.

I have about 30 shares....WOW!!! :jester: I've had it since Feb of 2001. Hasn't done much really, but I have that stock and some other mutual funds "locked up" for about 10 years. My investor told me not to worry. Sometimes you just don't see much in the first couple of years.
Anyone want to go in on the stock with me....send me about $100 a peice and we'll talk. ;) :o

very funny Tiggerlover...

Congrats on your share of the magic! I too wish someone would buy me some. And the idea of the t-shirt thing just might work. I can get some iron on stuff that you print from your computer and just make my own advertisement!

will let you know how it came out!

What a great birthday present! :)

I was on another board with that one stock program and I won a share of disney stock! its framed and everything!

Neat! I've been wanting some Disney stock myself, and my birthday is coming up soon (hint, hint, mom and dad) ;)

That's so cool!!
I was just on line trying to buy my DS a share of Disney for his 18th bd tomorrow!!! But I can't access the site. Can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter