I'm In!!! I'm In!!! I'm In!!!

sarhenty

you cheated! -- uhhh pirate?!?
I'm so happy, I think I could cry and only you guys would understand! I just can't type I'm so happy!

I passed ROFR and can finally say I'm almost a member of this wonderful Disney family!

Am I overreacting!?!??! Or is this normal!?!?!?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Thank you guys for just being there to answer every doubt I had and I am looking forward to sharing many DVC trip reports together!!!

Your the best!:wave2:

Welcome home! Welcome home! Welcome home!

And yes, it is normal (at least it is among all of us at the Dis)!!

Amanda

Hi sarhenty,

Welcome home! Which resort?

its normal, and when will you start thinking about adding on. LOL

Jim.:wave:

I'm so happy, I forgot to mention it...

200 pts @ Villas Wilderness Lodge for $74 a point...

Broker said I could go a dollar less but then I would be risking it...

No matters! I'm Happy bc I got what I wanted!

BTW... thanks for the "Welcome Homes"!

I am still waiting for ours to close in a few more days.

270 pts @ VWL for $76 per point. I didnt even think to haggle about the price, oh well. We got 270(banked) plus 270(oct 04) points to use.

welcome home fellow VWL owner.

Welcome Home, Sarhenty! I'm so happy for you....................

Think of all the many, many happy memories you will have there with your family!

Sarhenty, congratulations & welcome home, neighbor! VWL is one of our "homes" as well. Have you been planning your first visit home yet?? Unfortunately, we won't get to VWL until December 2005 but it will be here before we know it!

MagicalMCWho (Jim): Have you decided whether you're going to rent out some of your VWL points? We're working with a very nice woman who wants to rent enough for a week's stay in a 2 bedroom at VWL next December. It will be great to use the proceeds from that to pay off all our 2005 maintenance fees!

Welcome Home!!!!!!

I was as excited as you are back in April; in fact, I am still so excited because we made our first trip home! It was totally awesome:teeth:

Have fun!
Lisa:sunny:

We've actually stayed at Wilderness Lodge and loved it so going to the villas will definitely be an upgrade I'm looking forward to!

I am already planning a trip (even before I heard from ROFR:p ) for October 2005 and of course what follows is the ADD ON fever bc you'd like to go sooner!!

I am definitely looking forward to all the wonderful memories w/ my family...

What is nice is that you can share your sentiments with people who understand. My husband is a "closeted" disney nut... he won't say it and he'll deny it till he's blue but he knows every song from every movie Disney ever made... need I say more? So sharing my feelings with this board is a wonderful added bonus::yes::

I just don't know if I can wait that long!

congrats==I know exactly how you feel
we do not close until next june, so we already added on a few bwv points to get started. Welcome home

Hi RuthnPaul,

Yes, i think i will be renting out some points to help cover maint. fees. hope you are having a magical day. Only 23 more days til we go home.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi, HBC

Just had to say you must be excited with only 15 more days to go.
little dance for you.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

thanks all! that means so much to me...

i'm going to print this thread out to show my husband all the :love:

pirate: drink me hearties yo ho!

sarhenty Congratulation and Welcome Home "almost"

If you have not stayed at the VWL yet you will absolutly love it, it's one of our "home" resorts

enjoy the many years of vacations to come ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

p.s. Have you added on yet? (ha ha)

WooHoo...congrats!!!!

We also own 200 pts at VWL (okay..plus points at BWV & OKW)...but, we just closed on our VWL last month!!

Yes...being this excited is SOO normal!!! I was as excited when I got my DVC points as I was the day I learned I was pg with dd!!! I didn't expect that!!!!

It's just SOOO much fun!!!

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter