I'm really going to do this...

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
Well, I just called the Disney jobline- I have an interview set up on May 14th for character performance! (you have to interview first before you get invited to an audition.)

And you know, I *still* don't think it's sinking in what I'm about to do...

One more test left and a mock audition for my audition class and I'm done!

Good luck! Let us know how you make out. :D

You're going to do great! Just relax and sing your heart out. :)

This is the character audition, not the equity audition. :) I won't be singing just yet.

You should dress up as Belle and walk in carrying a book. :)

Break a leg! If desire and enthusiasm count, you've already got the job!

Wow! That's only a week away! Go get em, Angie. You'd be a wonderful character. You've got the Disney spirit!:D

Good luck Angie. We'll be cruising when you audition, but I'll ask Tinkerbell to send you some PD.

Hope to see you working when we get to the World in December!

You are having an exciting life right now! I like the suggestion of dressing up as Belle when you go! Who knows, they may decide to BUMP you into a better role :)

Yay for you Angie!!!! Wishing you all the best as you go through this processs.

Oh and be sure to let me know where you are... I will be at WDW in just over 3 weeks and I would LOVE to meet you :)

i will be there when you audition. will be thinking of you. good luck!!

Best of luck to you Angie! Be careful on the trip down.

And most of all, break a leg! Let us know how it goes please.

Oh, Angela, how exciting! Yes, this is ALL really happening! Where did the past 4 years go?!
Break a leg - & keep us updated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter