I'm Sick of it!!

I don't get it. We go to the beach at the same time every year and no one ever gives a sideways glance about that but if I go to Disney twice within 18 months I am suddenly silly or obsessed. I will claim the obsessed...okay. We haven't been but once since DD7 was born either since she only just got over her fear of loud noises and fireworks. Been to Mexico, been on a cruise, been to Europe, Hollywood, Boston, NY etc. When DD gets old enough to really enjoy the different cultures of those places (including eating something besides chicken nuggets) I will take her to those places as well. Until then, she loves Disney and is already getting a taste of other cultures at the World Showcase LOL.

We've stopped telling people where we are going a long time ago, or if we do tell immediate family... it will be at the last minute. It just seems to cause jealousy and people think you have tons of money. A lot of the people I know (like coworkers) just don't do vacations and can't see why others do (but they spend hand over fist on the latest iPhones, etc. ;)) and those we do know always go to Myrtle Beach which we just don't like.

Also, I'm pretty private person. Friends, coworkers and even family talk to others about our business and I really don't want people to know what I'm doing or that I'm not at home.

Usually when we go to Disney, I'm on a "business" trip in Orlando. LOL.

My brothers and I are grown up and moved up, by my parents almost always take us on vacation to WDW during the summer. My mom says at work, she has things said to her like "you're going again?" or "don't you want to go on an adult vacation?"
We all love Disney, so why pass up the chance? :goodvibes

I have to agree with everyone. The best Memories ever, with my boys as children and now adults. My sister and I have been many times together and remember every single trip. They are all special. You have to follow your bliss. Now I have a brand new grandson and we are waiting for the day we can introduce him to the magic! We are anticipating our next trip in 7 weeks. Zipidee Doo Dah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter