I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I'm about to meet some Buds and I know I'll like it..........:p :cool:

Bright and early tomorrow morning I'm off to the airport to fly down to Boston for the Plymouth Meet at our Bud's, Webmaster Alex's house!

I'm excited about seeing Amid Chaos and WMA again, and of course all the other DISers, AND, I get to meet for the first time, MAMU!! :) :Pinkbounc :) Yahoo!!!!

I wish all the Buds could be there, but I know that many of us will be meeting for the first time at DisCon........can't wait!!!!! :bounce: :)

*snuffle*snuffle* WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You know Joisey is just a few more hours away, doncha???? :cool:

Have a great trip! Enjoy! Don't think of me! Really! Not one fleeting thought!

WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

:smooth: :p :smooth: :p

Have a safe trip, I'm excited :bounce: too. See you on Sunday. :)

Ohhhh, i can't wait...kids want to leave first thing in the morning but check in isn't until 3!!!!

mamu...guess what I'm bringing?

That's great! I'd love to be there, too!

Take lots of pictures and tell us how great Alex's deck looks....:D

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a totally awesome and fun time!!!! And give everyone a hug from us!!!!

OMG!!! :earseek: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I am sooooo jealous!

Oh well... I get to see many of you at DIS CON in December. :teeth:

How exciting! Hope a great time is had by all. And I hope the weather up there is better than it has been here. We need the rain but... this is getting depressing!

Oh wow - and you get to check out Alex's deck!! And his garden! We want full reports by all of you attendees upon your return!

Good Morning Buds spent a wonderful day yesterday at Alex's House. His deck, yard, pool and house are all gorgeous.

The most exciting part of the day was finally getting to meet Kim and seeing Amid again.

I have a new addition to add to my gardens, maybe tomorrow, it's raining today. So happy to see the rain held off till after the meet.

As to the new addition. It's, I think a yellow Hollyhock from Washington State, by way of Falmouth and soon to be planted in Mamu's Garden. A piece of Dixie Dreamers Garden being add to Mamu's Garden. :bounce:

Snowwark is flying home today so I'll let her start the thread about the meet and add to it later. Have a safe flight Kim.

Hey Gina it was wonderful talking to you. Wish you could have been there.

:sunny: :teeth:

I have to warn you... those hollyhocks can TAKE OVER!!! I have taken to whacking the volunteers down with my weed whacker! :) :p

Sounds like you guys had a GREAT time. :)

Sorry that SSB didn't make THAT meet... but hope to see some of my Buds soon.... !

Hope that you had a great time, Ms. Kimberly!

:) :) :)

It was wonderful to meet Kim and would so much love to meet more Buds.

So what do you think SSBud maybe you can join us in January. Would love to meet SideshowBud!

It really was a special treat, finally getting to meet Mamu, such a gracious and glamorous Bud! :)

Amid Chaos, well, Vanessa I already knew was a real sweetheart! :)

Here's a pic of us, in case you missed it on the CB!

Mamu, Amid Chaos, Me.
mamuamidsnowwarkflowers.jpg

Kudos to the photographer that was able to catch 3 such lovely ladies in a moment of peace and calm.... right before they tore through the rest of Alex's garden, taste testing every bud, bloom, and blossom in sight!

(Note to Alex - Next year get the food out a wee bit earlier.) ;)

Hmmmm.....I'm trying to remember just who that intrepid photographer was.......really using my noo dle for this one!! :p

Edible flowers, always a tasteful appetizer! :cool:

It's nice to see you on the F & S board Chris!! :)

It is so nice to see this picture of the three of you. Putting faces to names... what a treat!

Amid - I still think you owe Snowwark something extra special for those Devil's Ears! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter