I'm.........

I'm.....trying to find out as much DL info that I can, since we will only be there for 2 full days....

I'm.....trying to find out as much DL info that I can, since we will only be there for 2 full days....

Let me know if you need help.....been going there since 1957!!
When are you going? Where are you staying?

I'm helping DS make a poster for DGD's soccer team

I don't normally do this, but I booked through Dreams Unlimited...

I'm.......already annoyed that the deposit is $200 [not the problem] but they charged my Visa card for the ENTIRE balance (I had already informed them that I would be paying using my Visa points!!! :badpc: ) and now I have to wait TEN DAYS before they credit my account....it sure as heck didn't take 10 days to charge it on my Visa!

Paradise Pier is farther away from the entrance. You have to walk toward Disneyland Hotel to get to the check point.
Security is now before you enter Downtown Disney

April 24....we're going to Ca. for a wedding at Leo Carrillo Ranch in Carlsbad...landing the 24th and driving to Carlsbad the 26th...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter