I'm.........

I’m super excited - we booked out next WDW trip.
I love how Disney has a lay away program for vacations - it really makes financing a trip easier.
This trip is going to be a blast - we can hardly wait to go to the dance parties on NYE.

...Do you all use an air fryer? I love mine and use it all the time. I’m upgrading to a better one since I do a lot of cooking with it :thumbsup2
Yes, we love our air fryer!

I'm...relaxing today! I've spent the last week getting reading for and the weekend helping run a flea market at DH's lodge. It was a big success, but I was exhausted by last night. :faint:

:grouphug: to those with pain issues.

We don’t have an air fryer. They seem like a good idea, but we have a small kitchen, and I get mixed reviews when I ask friends about them.

We will head to Shenandoah NP on Wednesday for a meet up with our TX family. It’s going to be good to see them, and we, ourselves love Shenandoah, and the last time we were there was in September, 2001. It was right after 9/11, and all strangers gathered in the common areas watching news about what happened.

We don’t have an air fryer. They seem like a good idea, but we have a small kitchen, and I get mixed reviews when I ask friends about them.
We have a grill/air fryer combination. I have only used the air fryer once. But use the grill a lot.....and use my Instant Pot a lot, especially for soups, stews and chili in the cooler months

I’m pretty excited….the Disney YouTubers Katie and I watch (ResortTV1) is helping me make Katie’s 20th birthday a little more special by signing a blank birthday card that I sent them for her. I put return postage on it, so they just needed to sign and send. Josh emailed me today saying that the card is on the way back here. We met Josh this past June while he was live streaming at the MK. He is very nice and his sister, Jenna, seems very nice too. If you don't watch them, you should look them up on YouTube. They also have a chat, that I participate in while the stream is live - that’s a lot of fun.

That is my excitement this Tuesday.
I hope you’re all having a good day :wave:

I’m looking forward to my last practice time with Katie tonight - I love going to the field and working with her. She leaves on Tuesday 8/15.

I’m trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Katie is leaving Tuesday morning. She’s basically all packed up and ready to go. She‘s taking a load of her stuff Tuesday and we’re bringing the other load on Saturday. Where did the summer go? If anyone has the answer to this please let me know - LOL!

I’m so happy with myself - I’ve been getting so many things done or scheduled to get done lately. I just scheduled the carpet cleaner guy to come out next week to clean my living room and family room carpet. He’s only charging me $100 for both rooms - that was a pleasant surprise. With his prices we’ll get some other rooms done too this year 🙂👍🏻

Good for you, Sandy.
We need to get somethings around here done.
When we get back from this trip coming up, the first thing is our front yard landscaped again. I hate it and we keep having plants die.

We're keeping busy with medical things :rolleyes: The joys of getting old.
Just scheduled flu and RSV shots for later in Sept.
DH has to start getting infusions next week.....at least he can drive himself since it is 45 minutes away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter