In Hospital - Home Sweet Home Update Post #112

Sending loads of PD your way :) Hope that you feel better soon!

I just wanted to say :thanks: to everyone for their prayers, good wishes, and pixiedust:

Not a whole lot has changed since I first put the post up. I just sort of lie here in this bed, watch the :hourglass and keep flipping it over and over :rotfl: I am having a small procedure done tomorrow afternoon :scared: Having a tube put down into my stomach to see where and why I am getting so much blood out of the NG tube. Some of it is bright red, while the rest looks like coffee grounds, which is old blood. Speaking of blood, I had my FIRST transfusion ... not sure if I should :woohoo: or :sad:

Twice today my blood sugar was within its limits and I did not require any insulin and I *ACTUALLY* felt a little gurgle in my intestines, but apparently the DR was not impressed, as he said he still could not hear any bowel sounds :confused3 .

Cozitis ... thanks so much for trying to help me with the pirates game right before close.

Jegrezo ... what can I say except :badpc: as it took me 4.5 hours to log back on to VMK at 24kbps :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: I truly did not get on til 9:15pm :sad2: What makes it worse, I can not have ANY OTHER program open or it refuses to load at all, so there is no way I can send off a note or use AIM :sad:

Still looking for some pirate help to get the 110 points for the Cursed Storm pin, I have 4 more people to do and really would like to get it done. So, 1 of my people will be in Town Square South, if someone wants to stop by and help :flower3:

Again, :thanks: to everyone :grouphug:

Lyn
:tigger:

OH wow Tigger I didn't realize you were going through so much! Hope you start to feel better soon. All those tubes and things can't be fun at all, but at least you are able to get in VMK to help make it a bit more bearable. I will keep you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery :wizard:

Pixie dust for a speedy recovery!

If you still need help with pirates, i'd be happy to help.

Aww, Tigger, hugs and prayers are going out your way. I am sure you will get through it all just like your namesake would; he is quite resilient, after all. :hug: to you!

So sorry you are in hospital. It is is not a place even for sick people lol. I pray that you problem gets better soon. I spent the week last May last years in the hospital and it was totally awful. So boring and no even able to really play VMK makes it even more boring. Hang in there and get out of there fast. Hope the test go well. :hug:

Happy Saturday Tigger! Sending more big hugs and pixiedust your way my friend! I hope today is a much better day for you.

:hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

I broke my leg and its still fine. You have um...-cough- -cough-

Big HUGS to you Tigger!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Please get better soon. We don't like our friends to be sick!:sick:

At least you have a good attitude! Keep it up and you should get all better real quick! :goodvibes

So sorry to hear you are in the hospital:sick:
:flower3: Jedi_eric and I are sending some pixie dust your way! pixiedust:
Take Care,:love1: mykitty and Jedi_eric

Lots of love and hugs going out to you! hope you're feeling better soon!

Hugs and gnome magic for you Tigger. Ihope you get better soon. I havent had anyone on my list get a name change in days so I need you to hurry back :goodvibes

You better watch what you say there Gnome :lmao: They may decide that you NEED the entertainment and make me change my name :rotfl: :rotfl:

:thanks: again to Gnome, Bright, and Princess for helping me get in ONE quest today :woohoo:

I was unable to have the procedure done today, to locate and figure out *why* I am still getting blood from the NG tube, because there was a 7 car accident and my surgeon got called into work on those cases, which was fine by me. It has been tentatively rescheduled for the morning at 6am. Works for me :lmao:

Getting a really bad sore throat from where the NG tube is rubbing against the back of my throat and my left nostril is BRIGHT RED, please call me Rudolph, from the NG tube, as well :sad2: Almost tempted to have them pull this NG tube and switch it over to the right nostril, just so the right side does not get jealous or :idea: maybe I will tell the on call Dr that everything is fine and I am ready to go home :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:offtopic: But, the new medication that my mom's Dr started her on for her Parkinson's is doing VERY, VERY WELL and her walking is improving, as well as her balance :yay: :yay: :yay:

A continuous stream of :thanks: for all the prayers, good wishes, :love: :hug: and pixiedust: as they truly are what keeps me going everyday... All my friends at the DIS :love: you

Okay, time for this one to go to sleep and have some :cloud9: :cloud9:

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

Well, Tigger, if I am reading this correctly you should be having your procedure right about now.

Best of wishes and lots of hugs to you.

I should be around and about today, in case you need another duck.

Sending more hugs, well wishes and pixie dust this Sunday morning! We are all thinking of you my friend! :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter