Inspired by the "Can I cut in line..etc " thread

tallen429

DIS Veteran
Ok, SERIOUSLY don't want to stir the pot, but in the spirit of fun, I'd love to hear which "rules" people think are a bit silly.
Please please please (and don't make me ask in vain!) let there be no comments about people's "opinions".
I just want "opinions"

I'll even start....
While I agree with the majority of poster's issues, I think it is absolutely no big deal if two members of a party take the tickets of two others and get FPs...

NEXT!

I'd have to say the refillable mug...make it refillable everywhere...I'd even be willing to pay more for the mug for this perk.

Another for the refillable mug. I don't care... up the price to thirty or even forty and let me use the darn thing in the hotel AND the parks. It would TOTALLY make sense to load it up with Nescrappy coffee in the morning, use it for lunch, and refill back at the hotel.

Heck, I'll even let you charge me a buck each time I refill it in the park.

I'd have to say the refillable mug...make it refillable everywhere...I'd even be willing to pay more for the mug for this perk.

I wish you could fill them in the parks. I mean seriously, I would pay $25 for one of those things if you could fill them in the parks too. But because you cannot I will not purchase the darned thing. Seems silly since I spend so little time at the resort and all my time at the park!

Saving tables. I would much rather most of the family be at a table instead of clogging up the line to get food!

Ok, SERIOUSLY don't want to stir the pot, but in the spirit of fun, I'd love to hear which "rules" people think are a bit silly.
Please please please (and don't make me ask in vain!) let there be no comments about people's "opinions".
I just want "opinions"

I'll even start....
While I agree with the majority of poster's issues, I think it is absolutely no big deal if two members of a party take the tickets of two others and get FPs...

NEXT!

Wait, I've never heard anyone complain about this. You are saying people get upset if one person gets fastpasses for everyone? So they want the whole family in the FP line, too???????

Moving all the way to the end of the row or to the front of the theater. It's Sept for crying out loud. No way Ellen's Energy show or Muppet's 3 D will fill up.:confused3

Moving all the way to the end of the row or to the front of the theater. It's Sept for crying out loud. No way Ellen's Energy show or Muppet's 3 D will fill up.:confused3

This happened to us earlier this month at "Honey I Shrunk the Audience"! It was evening EMH and there were only, like, 30 people, but the CM kept saying "please go all the way down the isle before taking a seat." Everybody just looked at each other, sat in a clump in the middle of the room, and busted up laughing. :rotfl:

I agree with the mugs! I'd spend $30-$40 and $1 for every refill if I could use it in the parks and bring it back each year!

No resort pool hopping. Really, I'm paying big bucks to stay in the World, and I can't swim in any pool on property? That's like saying someone can't drive on a certain road, or can't eat in a particular restaurant just because they aren't staying at that resort...

it never occurred to me before reading this board that I should give up my bus seat for a child, or an adult with child (besides a parent with baby). . .I'm still not sure if I will.

I'll probably feel guilty and end up doing it this trip

No flames, just being honest :thumbsup2

I think they should sell refillable beer mugs!!!! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

If nothing else, CLARIFY some of the rules and have consistent signing on the refillable mugs/stations. I think AT LEAST a mug should be good through your ENTIRE resort stay - even if you switch resorts on a linked reservation.

Allow bringing back mugs as long as they are of the same design, but the designs change periodically (I can see "in perpetuity" rights on the mugs, regardless...)

As for the "end of the row" thing, last time we were there, they were actually telling is to only go two thirds down the row. The CMs KNEW it wouldn't fill.

No strollers inside The Land, but you need to show your sleeping toddler in the stroller down at the entrance to Soarin' to get a Rider Switch pass...

And I'd just like all the CMs on the same page regarding ticket upgrades, Fastpass/Rider Switch use, etc...

I agree with the refillable mugs. I wish they were refillable in the parks. I would definitely pay more, especially if I could bring it back every year.

My husband can't take my daughter to the bathroom while I wait in line, that's silly.
My four year old is too old for a stroller. Maybe in real life, but in Disney she is easier to keep track of in a stroller

Imagine how many dirty mugs would be refilled in the parks if you carried them around with you. I'm sure it's a health hazard. At least in the hotels you can wash them in your room.

Another for the refillable mug. I don't care... up the price to thirty or even forty and let me use the darn thing in the hotel AND the parks. It would TOTALLY make sense to load it up with Nescrappy coffee in the morning, use it for lunch, and refill back at the hotel.

Heck, I'll even let you charge me a buck each time I refill it in the park.

Those of us from MI are brilliant, aren't we?? ;-)

Imagine how many dirty mugs would be refilled in the parks if you carried them around with you. I'm sure it's a health hazard. At least in the hotels you can wash them in your room.

Can you imagine how long the lines would be to get the "free" soda? I wouldn't even waste my Disney time waiting in that line.

I don't know about "health hazards", but I know that Sea World and other parks/zoos have in-park refillable mug programs that work quite successfully...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter