interview at disney store...

:yay: Congratulations Wendy, that's great news, I hope you enjoy your new job :yay:

:wizard: Good luck at getting a permanent position

Brilliant Wendy!! :cool1: Congrats on getting the job!!

thank you :thumbsup2

I have never been so excited about getting a job before :rotfl2:

I really want to know how I did on that bloomin quiz! :upsidedow

Well done :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: and :wizard: that it becomes permanent.

I know that if a Disney Store opened in my home town I would be beating down the door and begging them for a job! :rotfl2:

well, i got a call at 7pm today to tell me that I passed the interview and that I have a christmas job :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I had convinced myself that I hadn't made it so I am so pleased :cool1:

Now I just have to figure out how to get them to keep me on after christmas. During the interview they said that there was potentially 1 permanent vacancy :yay:

Thank you all for the :wizard: and pixiedust:

Congrats!! :woohoo:

I'd love to work at the Disney Store :( nearest one to me is Birmingham though which would mean a 20 minute train journey everyday, and the cost would add up on that too.

Fantastic news - Well done. :cool1:

Hope they keep you on after Christmas too :thumbsup2

thanks everyone :banana::banana:

I'm so excited to get my 'cast member' uniform :goodvibes

Just got to decide before saturday which character to have on my name badge :confused3

i was the same last year, i was so looking forward to getting my "costume" and my name badge :)

you'll have great fun there, have you got a start date yet?

thanks Sarah :goodvibes

Karen, I have to go into the store on saturday to take my bank details etc, then they are going to organise an induction shift for me. My start date will eaither be the end of next week or 1st November.

During the interview they said they were splitting the start dates into 2 groups. I hope I'm starting next week :)

Congratulations Wendy, thats brilliant news, Im so pleased for you:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter