interview at disney store...

found out today what my 2 contracted shifts will be :thumbsup2

I have my induction next saturday and then will start the week after :)

It was soooo tough deciding on my character for my name badge :confused3

I found out that i got 12/20 in the quiz which was better then I thought :)

Contests on the quiz results, I didnt fill in this years quiz so I don't know what the questions were like. What hours did you get?
And what did you decide on for your name badge? I've got stitch on mine :) he's the best!
Good luck for your first shift, we're definitely on the run in to Christmas now so it'll be busy when you start

I got wednesday 8-12 and saturday 10-2 as my contracted shifts and will get more if they have them. I'm quite happy with the shifts i have got :)

I decided on Dory for my name badge. I decided that it should either be my favourite character (Pluto) or the one who made me laugh the most. I can't remember laughing more than when dory was speaking Whale :rotfl2: so I decided to go with her. DH says I am more like Dory than I realise :confused3:rotfl:

found out today what my 2 contracted shifts will be :thumbsup2

I have my induction next saturday and then will start the week after :)

It was soooo tough deciding on my character for my name badge :confused3

I found out that i got 12/20 in the quiz which was better then I thought :)

They are great shifts (lucky). Good luck with the induction. Well done on the quiz, that's better than most cm get! The girl who beat me on country level just won European so it's tough in this country ;) All our temps are with us already...it's gonna be a fun busy time between now and Christmas :)

I have Pocahontas on my badge. Everyone at our store picks a different character so that we don't get two the same.

mine actually says experiment 626 as when i started, there were at least two other people who had stitch. i'm toying with the idea of if i ever get another badge, to put pudge the fish or cobra bubbles on it.
congrats to the Reading CM (cant remember her name, but remember she was from reading) on winning european EE, is there a higher level or is that it now?

mine actually says experiment 626 as when i started, there were at least two other people who had stitch. i'm toying with the idea of if i ever get another badge, to put pudge the fish or cobra bubbles on it.
congrats to the Reading CM (cant remember her name, but remember she was from reading) on winning european EE, is there a higher level or is that it now?

Her name is Vicki and nope, that's it. She gets to go to California for her prize trip.

wow what a great prize :goodvibes

Got my costume on saturday, my 1st shift will be wednesday. I'm really looking forward to it. :thumbsup2

Just my name badge to come...

Thanks everyone for your help and support :goodvibes

will you let me know if they have the flannels in that when they get wet they kinda grow pleaseeeeeee and any hsm stuff will send hubby if they do and have fun on your first shift

just to let you know we dont sell HSM stuff any more, it all went in last years sale and we havent stocked any of it since :(

Yep, Karentan's correct on the HSM stuff - it's the same for us too - all stores. On the Magic Towel (expanding flannels) front though, I know we have them so others should.

thanks all of you. my little girl has wrote that she wants some hsm things for christmas and i'm really stuck of what to get will go through ebay i think. she's 4 so the dolls are not really suitable i'm hoping to get away with clothes, pj's or something maybe

Well my 1st shift done and overwith soooo quickly! Had a great morning and it's so nice to be somewhere where most people ( and I'll always say most as there are always the grumps) are happy.:goodvibes

Next shift saturday, its gonna be lot busier but I'm looking forward to it :thumbsup2

Sarah, we have the expanding flannels, no HSM though.. Flannels are on the counter :goodvibes

glad you had a great first shift, welcome to the disney family! enjoy the quiet while you can, it only gets busier from here on in!

Well my 1st shift done and overwith soooo quickly! Had a great morning and it's so nice to be somewhere where most people ( and I'll always say most as there are always the grumps) are happy.:goodvibes

Next shift saturday, its gonna be lot busier but I'm looking forward to it :thumbsup2

Sarah, we have the expanding flannels, no HSM though.. Flannels are on the counter :goodvibes

thanks very much i think we need a disney store trip sometime before xmas. glad you had a great first day at work

well i found out today that there are possibly 2 permanent jobs going in the disney store :goodvibes

I have to have an interview to apply but I am one step closer to becoming a permanent CM. I have had such a great time working there as a temp :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter