Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

Debs5angels, please change my VMK name to DaraSue. The nut case that I am, I put the wrong VMK name down! Matter of habit, I guess! Anyway, thanks for keeping this thread!

Hi! I'm new on VMK and I was made in Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. I am Polyfish on VMK.

Plz look for me on VMK mostly Captin_eli rooms: Starship Enter Prize, and Star Feet

Hello! I'm new to DIS with my own name, but I have asked for help on these VMK boards under my husband's name. He got sick of me doing it, so I made my own. Anyway, tinkerjenny is my VMK name. Thanks!

I would just like to take this time to welcome all the new people to Dis and VMK. I hope to see you soon on VMK or to talk to you here on Dis. Have a great Day everyone!

Angel Hugs, :grouphug:
Debs5angels

Add my name! I am AngienLuLu in both! (AngienLuLu~~~AngienLuLu) I have been a member of VMK since Day 1.

hey my name on vmk is MizzSuga so if ya meet me..um... hi! :hippie: :banana: I luv bannanas and hippies- GO BANANA HIPPIEs!

Can you add my name to the list pretty please? My vmk name is Bluelips. thank you!

Our names:
me : :surfweb: :teacher: Caribbound(Disboard) / (vmk) Caribbean_Gal (mostly)/ TrishaDiva (original ID b/c I didn't plan on playing-thought it was for kids...and most of my choices were already used)

ds almost 13 wants me to set him up here-no ID yet- :cool1: (vmk) cool_party_dude :smooth:

dd 10 princess: (vmk) Kilae

Trip planned for January with another family who are going for first time.
Also have a 7 yr old princess:who is dying to play one of us since I won't set her up w/ her own account. When we go to Disney I'll create her one "born in the park".

Thanks for all the tips, vmk and not! :teacher: <- oh, that's what I do, but preschoolers/day care part time.

VMK got boring over the months because i got very addicted to a japanese game :rolleyes1 Would play vmk if it worked on computer again so i hate my pc for not letting me on :badpc:

Heres my characters pic from that game.Its a fun game

if wanta check out, go www.mapleSEA.com

bad part is takes like 2 hours to download :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter