IOA balloon height tests

Bork

Goofy about Disney
When I was at IOA on Friday, they were doing balloon height tests. There were 3 ballons between Toon Lagoon and Jurassic Park. They were taller than the Jurassic Park River Adventure building. Could this be a sign that the rumored flying coaster is moving forward?

I sure hope thats the truth. I hope that a B&M flyer will find a home at IOA. AIR at Alton Towers looks incredible and I can't imagine what Universal could do teaming with B&M. By bet is that it will be themed to a parasailing or hangliding company (beginning of JP3). The coaster will start out with a small drop like AIR at AT and you will be soaring around then all of a sudden and you will be attacked by dinos and then the coaster will go all out through trees, tunnels, and what ever other incredible things they dream up.

Oh Praise tha LORD!!!!!!! Finally Universal is doing something with their creative team that just moved down here.
:bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce:

I wish some one would >>the suspense is killing me !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter