• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iOS 7 Now Available

you guys need to download it from a different source because everyone and their mothers are trying to upgrade to ios7.

I had no problems downloading and installing through ITunes. My Ipad is downloading upstairs by Wi-Fi, I will have to go up and check on it.
I love being able to close apps by swiping them up, instead of holding them till they shake, clicking the x, and then clicking home again.

Edited to add, update failed via wifi on the iPad LOL. I had spoken too soon.

It took a couple tries but it finally worked for me. It's going to take some getting used to but I like it.

Thanks! I went home at lunch and tried to download it but it said my software was up to date! I think there are too many people trying to download it. I can't get on wifi at work so now I have to wait and try when I get home.

Mine is telling me the same thing. Can't even see an option to update to 7.

Is there anyway to change the default colors in the messenger app? The default is pretty ugly.

Itunes radio looks great so far. Its like pandora but with a direct link to buy the song if you want to.

I miss emoji. My nieces and nephews crack up when I send them texts. I see the keyboard but can't activate it.

I miss emoji. My nieces and nephews crack up when I send them texts. I see the keyboard but can't activate it.

This would be a serious bummer for me if its not a usable feature. I entertain my mother-in-law with all of my creative emoticon texts! ;) I'm waiting a while to download (a few days) in the hopes that they work out some kinks.

I put it on my 4S. It runs okay though the animations run a lil slow compared to the 5. Also the parallax doesnt work quite right compared to the 5.

I like that I now can tell Siri to turn of Wifi as opposed to going into settings menus to turn it off.

Is there a way to stop the download once you start? It's telling me it will take 45 HOURS!! I want to just stop it and try again in a few days, but I can't figure how to stop it!

I had no problems downloading and installing through ITunes. My Ipad is downloading upstairs by Wi-Fi, I will have to go up and check on it.
I love being able to close apps by swiping them up, instead of holding them till they shake, clicking the x, and then clicking home again.

Edited to add, update failed via wifi on the iPad LOL. I had spoken too soon.

Thank you! :worship::worship: I couldn't figure out how to close them and I was coming here to post to ask! Swiping them up is fun!

hmm. that's weird. Emoji works fine on mine
Working for my DD's and I.

Is anyone else having a problem with battery life? My phone went from 96 % to 20% in 4 hours and I wasn't even using it, just checking an occasional email.

Is anyone else having a problem with battery life? My phone went from 96 % to 20% in 4 hours and I wasn't even using it, just checking an occasional email.

I can't say too much for the battery right now because I haven't had it completely off a charger for a long period of time. Mainly because I had it plugged in during the update, then unplugged it to go to store, then came back home connected it to iTunes, and on and on. So I will know more by tomorrow. I will make sure it is completely charged when I get up and I will see how long the battery lasts during the day and then will report back. :)

Mine went from 100% to 58% in about 4 hours, and I've been on mine a ton! Weird..

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I put it on my 4S. It runs okay though the animations run a lil slow compared to the 5. Also the parallax doesnt work quite right compared to the 5. I like that I now can tell Siri to turn of Wifi as opposed to going into settings menus to turn it off.

You can also swipe up from the bottom to get quick access to wifi, airplane mode, Bluetooth, camera, and music player

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter