IPod Newbie

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
OK - I JUST got an Ipod and I would love to upload/dowload/into-load the DIS podcasts into my Ipod. Is there an automatic way to do that? It seems that through itunes, you can have podcasts automatically sent to your itunes when available. Is there a way to do that with the DIS? I tried to search for it through itunes but came up with nothin'.

If not, I'm guessing that I have to come to the DIS and up/down/sideways load it each time it's available. Is there a way to "vote in" the DIS podcast to itunes? Or is there some secret handshake that itunes has to see to put podcasts onto their site?

TIA!

Search for the DISUnplugged in iTunes and you should find the automatic feed.

Or from the DisUnplugged forum page at the top you will see a link "add to iTunes" :thumbsup2

Yep, works like MAGIC from iTunes. Happy downloading!

--Daneen

you can go into the settings so that it checks for new podcasts every hour... I find that comes in handy while waiting... though if it goes up early, mommyceratops usually posts that it is up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter