IRS rebate....

The $600 I get will go towards paying off my trip.

Direct Deposit: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate should be deposited by:

00-20: May 2

I had my income tax refund direct deposited into my checking account. Does this mean my rebate will also be direct deposited? This would be great as I am in the first group.

The $600 I get will go towards paying off my trip.

I had my income tax refund direct deposited into my checking account. Does this mean my rebate will also be direct deposited? This would be great as I am in the first group.

yes!

No, but we're putting it towards the 10-day Alaskan cruise we're taking in June. The cruise is paid for, but the rebate will certainly help in paying off our shipboard account!:)
We did the ten day last July. As much as I love Disney, it was the trip of a lifetime. Beautiful doesn't even start to tell the story. Have a great time!

Angela

We get back $2K - but I do not know if DH will let me use it for our 2010 trip. I hope so.:goodvibes

We did the ten day last July. As much as I love Disney, it was the trip of a lifetime. Beautiful doesn't even start to tell the story. Have a great time!

Angela

We did that a few years ago, also in July. What a trip! What an adventure! I'd go back in a New York minute. And you're right - beautiful is just the the beginning of the superlatives!

We plan to use our refund for our December trip. But there is a lot of life to live between now and then!:headache:

I'm not sure what we're using our towards. It might be a new trip, it might be to pay off the last trip or it might be for a new couch. Who knows?

Nope :) Daughter getting married this summer so will be using it for that :) Or I would!

Still going to Disney but not till October this year!

Our trip is in July. No one seems to know when my stimulus check is coming, so I can't count on it being here by 5-31. We took the refund anticipation loan from hr block, so we didn't do direct deposit, and we didn't get a paper check from the irs. I was told to expect it anywhere from 5-19 to the end of July. That doesn't help me much.

From what i understand.. they go by the last 2 digits in the main filers SS#.

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits:
Payment will be transmitted:
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits:
Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23
19 through 25 May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

OF COURSE WE ARE USING IT FOR DISNEY!!
We actually booked our trip a few months ago, before we really "knew" about the tax rebate, but NOW we will be using it to pay for Disney Trip.
:cheer2:

Already had my trip planned as well as how I was going to pay for it before the stimulus checks were announced, so mine is going to go into the savings account for now until I decide to plan another trip or invest it,,hopefully to fund more trips in the future!

We are considering a trip this Sept with free dining. I told DH with the free dining and the rebate it is to hard to pass up. Plus kids are out of school for three days due to the county fair. So far I am resisting the urge. We went in Dec and normally go about every 2 years. I am deciding by next week though I can't handle the stress:rotfl:

Unfortunately not...my computer broke and I will have to put the money towards that. We are still going to Disney for our honeymoon next year though.

I booked our trip hopping to get the rebate $$$$. We would have probably went either way but it was easier to justify with that money probably in our account while we're riding at WDW. (According to the IRS website anyway)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter