IRS rebate....

1/3 of it to Hubby for his "toys" (harley and hot rod) 1/3 to me for my toys (scrapbooking) and the other 1/3 goes towards the trip. I have my budget set up so I should be able to pay it off before the end of June by the extra hours I (ugh) volunteered for due to our annual fund raiser so it sure is going to help! I am thinking of actually for-going my part and taking part of it and just saving it up to spend on the trip while there! :) In any case, it sure is going to be nice to have! :cheer2:

Yes! We had already decided to go to WDW, so it helps pay for part of the trip, like airfare!

Wow, do you all think the IRS is really paying you a rebate. No...... its your s and mine that you paid to them already. It really doesnt pay to work hard and get paid well anymore, because when you do that you dont get a rebate. No rebate for me..... your welcome

Our tax refund will pay for our beach trip this summer. . . .and the stimulus check will go into the WDW fund for next summer!:cool1:

Unfortunately, I owe.
And as for my stimulus payment, it's not headed to Disney. It's stimulating my summer rent payments.....

you better believe it baby. disney here we come! as many posters already said; we were already going but this will help.

Yup, using mine. We already booked the vacation. But this will absolutely help us to not be tight wads for the next couple of months!:banana:

Wow, do you all think the IRS is really paying you a rebate. No...... its your s and mine that you paid to them already. It really doesnt pay to work hard and get paid well anymore, because when you do that you dont get a rebate. No rebate for me..... your welcome

I agree with the point but not the attitude. No rebate here either. For those of you getting one, might as well enjoy it!

We were planning to use it for the resort pay-off, but our naughty 2nd floor washing machine decided to flood part of the house...it rained from our 1st floor ceiling through the electrical fixtures...:mad:

The stimulus $ is paying our deductible which is a relief!!:)

1/3 of it to Hubby for his "toys" (harley and hot rod) 1/3 to me for my toys (scrapbooking) and the other 1/3 goes towards the trip. I have my budget set up so I should be able to pay it off before the end of June by the extra hours I (ugh) volunteered for due to our annual fund raiser so it sure is going to help! I am thinking of actually for-going my part and taking part of it and just saving it up to spend on the trip while there! :) In any case, it sure is going to be nice to have! :cheer2:

You could spend it at the scrapbooking store there :thumbsup2

Didn't use our tax returns for Disney, but heck yeah our stimulus check is going towards our September vacation!!

Actually is isn't even my money or yours that paid it, it is likely being borrowered just like all the other money the country spends.

Mine will go to pay off the new roof. Already have our WDW trip paid off and I couldn convince my DW to book another.

I am trying to plan another trip and this money would be perfect, We went already once this year and my Hubby said well Honey I think that is it for Disney this year and i was bummed, We usully Go 3 times a year......I secretly have a Trip planned for November in my head,lol....I know where i want to stay and were we would like to eat......We were worried we had to Pay Taxes this year and that was not the outcome, we actually are getting a return back, after we left the Accountant's office My Hubby turned to me and said Well Honey lets go to Disney , but then changed his mind..UGH He's killing me...but the thought is there in his head to......We are Fl residents so We will wait till the Fl Rates for the fall come again.....I am hoping and praying, it would be a nice trip.........

Tink215

princess:Mom Princess pirate: Daddy Pirate
princess:diva princess princess: little princess

We plan to use $500 of the $1500 we are getting for our trip this October. We'll use the money for meals & souvenirs since the airfare is already paid for and the package will be paid off before we arrive.

We're putting ours toward the June estimated payment, or maybe toward the Sept one. Either way, its going right back to the IRS.

We were planning to but our trip is the begining of june and don't know when the money will get here, so I will probably use it when I come back to pick up the tab on things i put off to go. Summer camp money etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter