IRS rebate....

Yep, my boyfriend and I are using ours strickly as a treat to ourselves and going to Disney for the second time this year. We are staying at Pop Century for 7 nights with 8 day park hopper tickets and free dining.

Trip Cost for 2 Adults $1217.50
IRS rebate for 2 Adults $1200.00
Total out of pocket $ 17.50* (I think I can manage to save that much) Just doing my part to stimulate the economy ;)

*yes I know I will incur other expenses (gas, etc.) but the rebate is still a great excuse to go to Disney

no, it's going into savings. That's not to say we won't steal some of that from the savings when we go next April!! LOL

Our trip is in July. No one seems to know when my stimulus check is coming, so I can't count on it being here by 5-31. We took the refund anticipation loan from hr block, so we didn't do direct deposit, and we didn't get a paper check from the irs. I was told to expect it anywhere from 5-19 to the end of July. That doesn't help me much.

Yep:thumbsup2 This is what made me decide to go this year. They want us to spend it, so I'll let the IRS pay for most of our trip to see WDW. :lmao:

Nope, we'd already planned and paid for our trip next month before there was talk of a rebate. However, we are using a large portion of the rebate to take the kids on a long weekend getaway to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, VA in August and the rest will go to new purchases for the house such as a new TV and the like.

T.

We are using our Income Tax refund for our Disney trip this year. The rebate might go towards painting the inside of the house.

Our local news station had a schedule of when to expect the checks!!
Oh, and yes we are using ours for our December trip!!:cool1:

3 AP's will take of that $1500

Star Wars Weekends here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had ours planned and booked already. Our tickets, hotel and airfare were paid for. When our rebate came in February/March that was our spending money/food money and car rental for our vacation last month.

The stipend that everyone is getting is going to remodel our bathroom. I wanted to do a vacation but my bathroom needs to be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter