• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is BBB worth it?

Thanks for this. Was debating if my son would be into it or not. Did you do the basic. Package? Noticed there's is one now with a prince costume.

Hmm. I can't remember if we did a prince package. My son was given a sword and shield, as well as a shirt printed to look like armor. The shirt had a little detachable cape on the back. Maybe that was the prince costume? If so, it wasn't great. It was very thin and he found it itchy. The cool part, for him, was getting the attention and having his hair styled and glittered.

4D66BCFE-0852-4BAC-A516-0C9846C421D1.jpeg
The carriage is cute but nothing to make or break your decision. I was also told by a CM that we could purchase a photo pack (I had queried because last time the we went to BBB our photopass package included the photos-this tine they didn’t)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter