Is Fantasmic Dining package discontinuing?

I was able to get November 3rd but I had to do it online. When I called they said nothing was open yet. Tried online an hour later and was able to get H&V but unable to get MM which is what I wanted.

When the ADR first opened up I made a MM ADR hoping they could just add the package on later, but because they didn't see any openings they couldn't do it.

Pretty frustrating since I am not even a big fantasmic fan. 🙄

That was what I did. For now, I at least have a MM ADR, but even if I try a reservation for 1 person any of the days in November it is not showing up. When I called, they said MM F! is not open yet. Guess more waiting!

That was what I did. For now, I at least have a MM ADR, but even if I try a reservation for 1 person any of the days in November it is not showing up. When I called, they said MM F! is not open yet. Guess more waiting!
I just had this same experience this morning. I, too, made an MM ADR for lunch and hoping to be able to changed it to F! package later. I called and was told the same thing as you.

FWIW, I was just looking at some old threads, and in 2016 they released Fantasmic dinner packages on June 20th for December.

It almost makes me wonder if they might be removing MM from the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter