Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

So strange. Jungle Cruise completely booked at the 60 day mark!!! When did that become so popular. Lol.

Thank you all (especially the person who suggested I use the MDE app).

I was able to get FP for FOP finally (although it appears it's due to the extended hours). The only "bad" thing is that it's at like 6:30 for the one group and 6:50 for the other group, however, this actually works out well because my sister's kids can't really do a park from 9 - 8, so we'll do a half-day for AK for FOP one day and we'll do the morning half of AK another day, so it will actually work out well.

I guess - but the times were morning and afternoon so not sure how being open an hour later would make a difference?

But I don't care, got 'em!

I've been thinking about this. It totally makes sense that FP all day would open up. When the opened up that hour it added about 1000 FP to the pool. But I bet they added them at all hours of the day and less during the 7-8 time period. So let's assume 70% of ride capacity goes to FP for the day. I bet that last hour only got about 50% and the other to hours got hit with 2-3% less for standby.

I just booked my FP today and got FOP for 12:45 on Oct 30th. I didnt even get started until 7am CST. I didn't check earlier days, but I could have gotten Navi on the 27th. I pretty much got all the passes I wanted. I was 60+4

I just booked my FP today and got FOP for 12:45 on Oct 30th. I didnt even get started until 7am CST. I didn't check earlier days, but I could have gotten Navi on the 27th. I pretty much got all the passes I wanted. I was 60+4

How large was your party?

Looks like Disney found the sweet spot for how many FP to release for those onsite. Or at least those with 60+.

I was not able to get a single one at 60 days out, starting with the last day of my trip and going backwards. At something like 40 days, maybe in the upper 30s, I had access to 10 and was able to book them all. The bizarre thing is that I had to do them one at a time even though they were all at the exact same time.

We are also visiting the last week of October and I was able to get FoP FP for all 3 of our AK days, but could only get 6:30 and later on Fri and Sat (so that must have been from the extended hours) but Monday was wide open with all times available--which is October 30--so is Monday the new "slow" day and best chance at FoP FP?

My 60 day mark is tomorrow morning. I plan to log on at 4am (Seattle time). What is the +4 about? I may have missed something? We are staying on property, booked with DVC points.

My 60 day mark is tomorrow morning. I plan to log on at 4am (Seattle time). What is the +4 about? I may have missed something? We are staying on property, booked with DVC points.
At the sixty day mark you can book for your entire trip, so you get 60 day + your trip days. This is how inventory is low at the 60 day mark.

And.... good luck. With the extended hours things have been more manageable at the 60 day mark.

We are also visiting the last week of October and I was able to get FoP FP for all 3 of our AK days, but could only get 6:30 and later on Fri and Sat (so that must have been from the extended hours) but Monday was wide open with all times available--which is October 30--so is Monday the new "slow" day and best chance at FoP FP?
I'm desperately hoping Monday's are slow at Epcot. I'd like one day of noncraziness as I try to enjoy the food booths. Thursday has been great in the past, but I couldn't pull it off this year.

Extremely difficult. We are leaving in 10 days and staying for 8 days. I was able to get FP for 3 at the 60 day mark but it was on the evening of our last day.

My 60 day window opened up today and at 7am EST, I had no problem getting Fastpasses for FOP. All the morning slots were gone, the earliest being 12:45. But there were a lot available in the afternoon and evening. I just checked again a few minutes ago and there's still availability. This was for 10/31 and for a party of 11 people. This was 60+5 from arrival day.

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm planning a trip from 11/25 to 12/2, and what I've noticed through this whole process is that the 180 "+ 10" and the 60 "+ 10" system sucks. Things were a lot better back in the days when you had to log on each day and book for a trip. I have a split stay, too, so I was lucky to even scrape an 8:30pm Ohana reservation at 180+5 (the day we change resorts). Now I'm sweating whether I might be able to grab FOP Fastpasses as the only day we have available for AK is our 4th day of the trip.

Maybe I'm just getting too old, but the amount of pre-planning for a Disney trip has just reached ridiculous proportions. There has got to be a better way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter