• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is it worth $700 to move from concierge family room to 1 bed suite?

I would upgrade. It may not be worth it financially but I would appreciate it visually and emotionally.
Being spoiled in beautiful surroundings.

I can't really see the point. If you had kids with you or you had a longer cruise then it would make more sense to me. But for just two people a 1 bedroom suite seems like overkill. The room you have booked with be plenty of room for you and your stuff. I like spending money as much as the next person but I wouldn't do it.

Absolutely without hesitation. We have stayed several times in both the family room and the one bedroom suite. The suite is over the top beautiful. So much room, a double balcony, and the bathroom... We also enjoy eating from one of the MDRs in our room on one evening - pure luxury. You'll have to decide whether its worth it financially, but I wouldn't let that opportunity pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter