Is Planet Hollywood on the dining plan?

deany

deany
I have made ADR for Planet Hollywood as my daughter loves it there, but I will change it to our last (11th day - not on plan) if it is not included.

Wow, I am having quite the time trying to plan my days months in advance!!
Plus, I was reading all the food posts last night and totally blew my diet! (Yes, I am trying to lose 20 lbs before we go - I am sure I will gain at least 5 back on this plan!!)

I didnt think it was I thought you just received vouchers for it... u do learn something new every day! :)

Has anyone used the DP here recently? Are there a lot of exclusions?

The menu sounds really yummy.

I know that you have to pay a surcharge on surf and turf, but according to allearsnet they do a blue cheese steak at 23.95, can you get this as I love blue cheese grilled on steak.

:love:

We had a GREAT meal here on the DDP. The only item we couldn't have was the surf and turf, and the waitress said if we wanted that combo, we could order shrimp as any appy and steak for dinner. I was happy with my pasta dish and DH loved his ribs. The best part...the warm brownie sundae! :thumbsup2

We ate here on the DDP last week. There were no exclusions (no, I'm not kidding). Had a steak, a hamburger, pototo skins, chicken fingers, and brownie sundaes (2 people). Way! too much food--we filled our fridge for midnight snacks!

AAA also gives a voucher with some reservations--totally unrelated to the dining plan.

We are on the dining plan and I also received the voucher in the mail...can you use both? Like, can one person use the voucher, and then save that TS credit, and the other people at the table pay with the TS credits? Otherwise that voucher will probably go unused.

Also, can anyone tell me what the free merchandise gift is that you get? And are they strict with only honoring it between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.?

One person can eat off the voucher. Another can use the DDP and/or pay OOP. You can do it any way that maximizes your value.

The free merchandise gift we got was a luggage tag. They also had any t-shirt in the store for $14 if you ate at the restaurant. The shirts were normally $18 and $20 (at least the ones DD got).

so i have read alot about this voucher we are going in december with the magic your way plan plus dining. We booked through american airlines does this mean we do not receive a voucher?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter