• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the princess breakfast at Norway still really bad?

Just ate there on Thursday and it was wonderful. 8:50 PS - seated within 5 minutes and the first princess came by about 5-10 minutes into the meal and then they kept coming. DD wore her snow white costume and snow white made a big deal out of her (so did Belle since they share the same name). We saw Aurora, Snow white, Jasmine, Mulan and Belle. It was perfect. My daughter has severe nut allergies and the chef thought it best for her not to eat the pastries since they are not made in house. She's also a picky eater (wouldn't have touched the skillet) so the chef offered to make her pancakes which she devoured. So basically we paid $10.00 for two pancakes and a glass of apple juice :). I didn't mind though since she had such a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter