Is there still a "best day" for each park?

A few years ago Disney became VERY good at manipulating crowds.

So true. Disney has become a master of finding the holes and filling them. Fall crowds are ridiculous these (normal) days. For here on out I think it's just going to be avoid weekends and hope for the best.

Why is this? Not doubting you just curious what happened.
Not the poster you quoted, but I agree and will give you my reasoning. A few years ago Disney became VERY good at manipulating crowds. During slower times they adapted staff and ride capacity to meet the demand, making it "feel" crowded even during non-peak times. Then Covid hit and made crowd calendars even more useless, for a few reasons:
1. Limited capacity at all the parks
2. No more special events or EMH (which crowd calendars were generally based on)
3. School calendars all over the country have been modified, again throwing off traditional crowd calendars

IMO the only "rules" that really hold true at the moment are a) DHS is always crowded and b) Epcot will always be more crowded on the weekends.
Yes and yes. It's been especially evident that Disney got proficient at attracting people to slower times of year with festivals, marathons, and special offers like free dining. I'd also add that having to choose your park and no FP muck up predictions as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter