M3fordisney

Earning My Ears
I have been to WDW a few times in the past but was always taken on a trip and never planned one myself. Now I have a child at the age of 7 and my husband and I want to plan a family vacation for next September. We were looking at doing several things as he may have close to 2 weeks to take off.

My question is… would there be a WDW/Universal combo package that I could book through somewhere? If no, it’s fine I just thought I would check before setting anything up.

Thanks in advance!!

The first place I’d look is UK ticket packages because typically they offer the best park combo ticket pricing, and they are not limited to UK residents only. We used attractiontickets.com for our last 9 day WDW trip - no other option came close in value. So I’d use this as the base and compare other strategies against that.

The first place I’d look is UK ticket packages because typically they offer the best park combo ticket pricing, and they are not limited to UK residents only. We used attraction tickets .com for our last 9 day WDW trip - no other option came close in value. So I’d use this as the base and compare other strategies against that.
Thank you

AAA or a travel agent may (or not?) offer "package" deals that include multiple tourist spots in Orlando. It would be something the agency puts together. There isn't anything official through Disney or Universal because each is a separate business entity (and would prefer you to spend all your vacation dollars at their parks/resorts).

There isn't anything official through Disney or Universal because each is a separate business entity........

I agree, Disney & Universal are competitors and wouldn't have any reason to work together to offer combination packages. If any are offered, they likely would be some 3rd party, TA or other similar group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter