Is this enough time for Seaworld?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting USF/IOA on Labor day weekend (4 days, 3 nights) staying at the RPR. We have the 7 days passes for Universal.
How does this sound? Arrive Sat at 9am, go to hotel and store luggage then head to Seaworld until about 5pm. Swim and rest the remainder of that day.
Sun- go to USF at opening, return to hotel by noon to rest. Do IOA that evening.
Mon- See what we missed at USF until midday. Return to Seaworld that evening for fireworks (2nd day free).
Tues- Repeat favorites at IOA from opening til noon, leave for airport at 3pm.
Is this enough time for the parks? Does it sound like commando style touring?

It sounds like a reasonable plan to me since you are staying at Royal Pacific with FOTL access. Had you not been staying onsite, I think you would of been pushing it especially on a holiday weekend when locals like me infest the parks.

You'll have enough time to see everything.

It's just your first day will be hectic. Can you arrive earlier?
I assume you are flying on Saturday, so arriving to Orlando by 9am is wishful. The plane may arrive at 9am, but by the time you get your bags, drive to Publix to fill a cooler full of beers, drive to hotel, store your bags, then drive over to SWF, it will be noon. The place will be packed, hot, and not something you wanna fight after sitting in a bird for 3 hours. You wanna be at the gate of SWF at 08:30 so you can get walkon rides on Kraken and JTA.

I'd say to store your bags, get your magic keys, and head over to IOA or USF for a few hours. Come back, swim, check into your room, wait for the afternoon showers to end, then go back at night.

There was a thread a few months ago talking about how people place a towel on a beach chair, then head over to the park. You could have a change of cloths sitting on a chair. From reading the messages, people will not mess with your stuff.

Goto SWF the next morning first thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter