It pays to keep checking rates

Only the HRH has the fridges. The other two deluxe hotels don't.

They have Keurig coffee makers in each room and will supply you with morning coffee. If you want more, you should bring your own.

All of the hotels have poolside food service.

Thanks for the info. Can you buy those coffee pods in small amounts? We don't own one of these machines at home so no extra pods to bring. Actually, I have no idea to work one. (I guess I'm a little behind the times:lmao:)

Bluer, loved your touring style. I guess that's why it stuck in my mind! Sounds easy and very effective. I see you talk about ordering lunch by the pool side at RPR. Do they offer this at the HRH? I like the idea of playing in the morning, relaxing by the pool for however long and then back to the park later in the day.

It makes your stay so relaxing. There is so much for the kids to do while the adults relax.

Thanks for the info. Can you buy those coffee pods in small amounts? We don't own one of these machines at home so no extra pods to bring. Actually, I have no idea to work one. (I guess I'm a little behind the times:lmao:)

They give you 2 coffees, 1 decaf, and one tea per day. If you need more ask and I think they are $1-$2 a piece. The machines are very easy to work. The directions are right on the machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter