IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

I think I resemble the "or worse" part of that statement.

Not sure who is more disappointed when your trip ends, you or us, your readers. You bring so much life to every report and I plan to put your tips to good use this trip. I am not forgetting my book this time.

Cannot wait until you start your pre-trip report for March.

lol......you and me both!!!

Awww, thank you too Vicki.......your comments are so kind.....and yes, don‘t forget your little book this time!!

Have a wonderful trip, hope you have the best time.......oh, we don’t go till May this year.......it seems so far away this time.....

Have so much fun.........:wave2:

I always look forward to your trip reports

I’m your biggest fan!

(not to be confused with the actress in the 1990 Misery movie )

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Now I did splurt my tea out reading that......and yes, I could hear Kathy Bates say that in my head, in that scary tone before I read your last line....:laughing:

She is just the best actress!! I just watched her this morning in an episode we had on the dvr of Mike and Molly.....she was funny on it. I miss that show.......

But, as always I’m so happy to read you enjoyed reading along, I always appreciate your lovely comments.......thank you!!!

I do look forward to seeing your posts on the May one......I think I really need to do a pre trip as it seems SO far away right now......:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you for another great report! I love all the detail and heart you put into them. I so look forward to your May report and am happy you had a wonderful time with your family.

Elsaspiritanimal........my auto correct goes crazy with your name......you should see some of the things it changes it too......lol.......

Yes, we did have the best time and it’ll be strange being there in May without him again.......but it‘ll still be lovely I’m sure.

Thank you so much, I do appreciate each and every one of your comments and yes, I look forward to seeing you on the May trip too...... :wave2:

Thank you for another wonderful trip report!

And thank you too luvdisdogs........I’m glad to read you enjoyed it and look forward to the next trip too, hope to see you there.....

My autocorrect is going crazy today!! Took me four attempts for it to accept your username too!!! :wave2:

Carole,

Another wonderful report! Can't wait until May. We were at UO in December, too. We were able to go to Hot and Juicy on your recommendation and it is now a 'must-do' for every trip. Thanks again for the reports and the wonderful pics.

What a wonderful report. I enjoyed every second. I totally agree with you about Kyle still wanting to vacation with you guys, I mean, who wouldn't :lovestruc my adult son stills enjoying traveling with me and now he has his own family which makes it even more special to me. I can't wait for your next vacation. Thank you so much for sharing, we really appreciate it!

Carole,

Another wonderful report! Can't wait until May. We were at UO in December, too. We were able to go to Hot and Juicy on your recommendation and it is now a 'must-do' for every trip. Thanks again for the reports and the wonderful pics.

I’m so glad you loved Hot n Juicy!! It is so good......we missed it in December as Kyle isn’t a pull the heads off of shrimp kind of guy.....lol.......but we’ll be there in May again.

I‘m so happy you enjoyed reading, and as always thank you for your lovely comments too......they do all mean a lot...... :wave2:

Really love your trip reports. Really loved the photo with the xmas ornaments. I came home with five. Yeah, I'm a Christmasoholic

What a wonderful report. I enjoyed every second. I totally agree with you about Kyle still wanting to vacation with you guys, I mean, who wouldn't :lovestruc my adult son stills enjoying traveling with me and now he has his own family which makes it even more special to me. I can't wait for your next vacation. Thank you so much for sharing, we really appreciate it!

Oh it is the best feeling when they still want to share travels and vacation time.......and having your son and his family travel with you too must be wonderful!!! It is such a joy!

Yep, next trip is just around the corner......We are looking forward to it a lot........and thank you too for all the lovely comments along the way. They really are always lovely to read and I do enjoy them all..... :wave2:

Really love your trip reports. Really loved the photo with the xmas ornaments. I came home with five. Yeah, I'm a Christmasoholic

lol.......we need to start a Christmasoholic support group.......I don’t really think there’s a cure though 😍

Thanks so much......I’m glad to read you enjoyed this one too......and it’s been so lovely to read your comments along the way too.........:wave2:

I FINALLY caught up. Now, need to work on mine! But, finishing yours was more of a priority for me. <3

It was quite the sight if I`m honest. And everyone that was in the store had stopped and were openly watching this woman rant to her rather embarrassed looking husband.....who had a Harry Potter robe on.....so I`m guessing he was a fan!!!
She sounds like my ex-husband. One of the reasons he's my ex. :)

I wish we had taken a plane picture as it had the Millenium Falcon design on it....not a big thing for me, but they liked it.
You failed me!!! ;)

Can't wait for you to go back (because it means it's time for me to too!). Love your reports!!!

I FINALLY caught up. Now, need to work on mine! But, finishing yours was more of a priority for me. <3

She sounds like my ex-husband. One of the reasons he's my ex. :)

You failed me!!! ;)

Can't wait for you to go back (because it means it's time for me to too!). Love your reports!!!

Thanks Alice........I know how busy you have been recently.......yes, you have a good excuse for lapsing on your report for a while......lol......you’re forgiven!!

Oh you know me and Star Wars :rotfl:I’ll find a picture on Google of it for you.......

Yep......May will be here before we know it.......and because of you.......we’ll be venturing back into Disney property :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I‘ll be singing the Lion King next.......:laughing: nah.....maybe not!!! Jk.......looking forward to our meal together........

And thanks also for your comments along the way......always appreciate them........:wave2:

Yep......May will be here before we know it.......and because of you.......we’ll be venturing back into Disney property :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lol if you do it right it may just turn you to the (Star Wars) dark side

believe you are visitng one of my favorite ‘home away from homes’, animal Kingdom jambo?

Make sure to time your visit to enjoy the savannas & stroll through the hundreds of African exhibits of true museum quality

Lol if you do it right it may just turn you to the (Star Wars) dark side

believe you are visitng one of my favorite ‘home away from homes’, animal Kingdom jambo?

Make sure to time your visit to enjoy the savannas & stroll through the hundreds of African exhibits of true museum quality

lol......doubt it......I’m too far gone.....I just wished I even remotely liked SW!!! Tom would love it.......

Yes, we are and looking forward to it. I think Alice and her son have plans after lunch, so we’ll definitely have a good wander round everything. It was 2007 we last visited it, but it was a very short visit as we were just dropping off my cousin who was staying there.....to be honest I barely remember it.

There does seem to be a lot to take pictures of for sure :thumbsup2

I can't believe your trip is over already!!! :sad:
But I'm glad next years trip with Kyle will be two weeks long!!! :cheer2:
I have Kyle's chocolate cake count at 17 :cake: (I counted that last one even if it wasn't a true cake, it was 4 large pieces of chocolate dessert)... He did good!!!! Now he has something to beat next year!!! :rotfl2:

Thank you for taking us all along on your family vacation!!! I can't wait to read all about your March trip!!!!

I will attempt to kidnap Tom for some Star Wars time at DHS! ;)

lol......he thinks he’d like it if it was based on the original SW movies....he’s lost interest since he’s heard friends views on it who have been to see it.......shame.

He did remind me though how I was once chased by Chewbacca....we were in DLP the year it opened, 1992. We were getting married in the September so as a surprise for me, he booked us a week in Paris as an early wedding present, so two and a half of those days we spent in DLP.

We came off of Star Tours and I saw this big hairy thing that looked like a decoration on the walkway out......yes, you know what’s coming......he raised his arms and bellowed or whatever wookie things do 🥴 I screamed and took off like a bat out of hell......I could really run back then :rotfl:and the darn thing chased after me!!! Tom had collapsed in a heap laughing and couldn’t move!!!

Maybe that added to why I don’t like SW......:ssst:

We came off of Star Tours and I saw this big hairy thing that looked like a decoration on the walkway out......yes, you know what’s coming......he raised his arms and bellowed or whatever wookie things do 🥴 I screamed and took off like a bat out of hell......I could really run back then :rotfl:and the darn thing chased after me!!! Tom had collapsed in a heap laughing and couldn’t move!!!

Maybe that added to why I don’t like SW......:ssst:

The thought of this made my day!!! LOL!!! :)

I can't believe your trip is over already!!! :sad:
But I'm glad next years trip with Kyle will be two weeks long!!! :cheer2:
I have Kyle's chocolate cake count at 17 :cake: (I counted that last one even if it wasn't a true cake, it was 4 large pieces of chocolate dessert)... He did good!!!! Now he has something to beat next year!!! :rotfl2:

Thank you for taking us all along on your family vacation!!! I can't wait to read all about your March trip!!!!

17 :flower1:

That is a lot of chocolate cakes!!! Yes, I’d have counted those desserts as one too!! Glad you kept count, thanks for that.....we lost count at 4!!!

Yes, two weeks in December......and I’ll bet he smashes that count of 17!!!

I am so glad you enjoyed it, and I’ve loved your comments along the way :flower3:

So, May is just around the corner...... no March trip this year as I’m such a wimp with the cooler temps!!! But, look forward to seeing you there too I hope.......and thank you once again......:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter