It Takes Two, Baby; a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report *NEW dining report!*

I thought it would be fun to follow your report and see how your trip went. :)

We arrived at WL around 10:30am after taking a 6:30am flight down. We all took this same flight in Nov (in 2 shifts) and even though it means getting up around 3am, we love landing at MCO before 9:30. We dropped our bags in our room which was ready - yay! - and even though I really wanted to take a look at Geyser Point, our stomachs won out and we went directly to the bus stop to hitch a ride to Epcot. Not wasting any time getting our eat and drink on!
We landed before 9:30, too, and got to WL by 10:30, but on Friday. Our room wasn't ready but my sister's room was. We dumped our carry on's in her room and headed off to Disney Springs for lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Express. Then we returned and hung out at Geyser Point the rest of the afternoon. What a nice place that is. We love it. :)
We hit the food booths on Saturday night for dinner and Wednesday for lunch.

Urban Eats booth
My favorite is the Watermelon salad.

Northern Bloom in Canada
DH, my sister and friend loved the scallops. I tried the beef tips but weren't impressed. The flavor was good but the meat was tough.

Tarte a l'Onion Alsacienne:
We'll have to try this in May.

This is Grey Goose L'Orange, St.-Germain liqueur,white and red cranberry juice.
This is one of my favorite drinks at WDW. I like to pour mine into a refillable mug. It keeps it colder longer and makes it spill-proof. Those plastic champagne glasses are just too tippy for me. ;) I can't wait to get back there again in May.

Can't wait to hear your scientific research on the slushie issue. I didn't realize F&G will be wrapping up for my May trip, so I'm excited!

What's not to like about pink slushy drinks??? I think you should order both and do a sip by sip comparison.....purely for research, you know...lol!
LOL! I didn't quite do a sip by sip, but I did do somewhat of a comparison ;)

Wow! Nice. Are we getting pictures of said room and view??
I do have some pictures but I took them later in the trip so they're towards the end order-wise lol. And to be honest..............the views were nothing like our last few rooms. Not horrific or BAD by any means, but really nothing to get excited about.

I would have totally went with the Seared Scallops but you aren't a seafood fan, are you?
Nope, no seafood for me :snooty: Steve loves seafood and I really thought he'd get the scallops but he thought the beef sounded good. Mistake lol.

I saw this in @pepperandchips report...totally up my alley. I'm a big fan of onions.
I love onions too and luckily, MOST of the time they like me :rotfl2:

So the girls' trip is gonna need to be during F&W or F&G...no doubt.
Um, that sounds fine ::yes::

Joining in. Enjoyed your last report.
:thanks: Glad to have you!

The food in French booth looks great. Glad to hear it also tasted good.The slush has cranberry so it is semi-healthy:thumbsup2
:laughing: Great way to look at it! I was very happy the food at the French booth was good also, because it is so disappointing when something sounds phenomenal and then is "yuck".

You guys are off to a good start! That La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush just looks totally delicious. I'm interested to hear how it did in the showdown with the Grey Goose Lemon slush--that's a personal fave of mine :-)
That's coming up next!

Yum I can't wait to visit flower and garden
I loved it so much in 2015 that I told Steve last fall it was a MUST that we go back this year :thumbsup2

I have done it every year at dl so this is a first for me at wdw. DL does not move its eggs.
Hmm, I'll bet WDW won't either then :( Where does DL do it? Curious since they don't have an Ecpot :)

I'm here! Suffering from post trip depression. I'm so sad we missed you by such a narrow window!
I know! One of these trips we'll end up crossing paths :goodvibes

I'm glad you said the nanaimo trifle was no good, I kinda wanted it but had been burned by a similar dessert at Le Cellier so it looks like I would have been disappointed too.
I remember when you had that nanaimo trifle at Le Cellier and I thought of you when we ate it. You didn't miss anything!

LA VIE EN ROSE SLUSH!!! I love the flowery, pretty flavor of St. Germain and I'm 99% sure that's what you were detecting there too. So yummy.
I'm sure I've had St. Germain in something before but probably didn't now it, and you're probably right. It was even better than I imagined it would be!

Gosh I love this drink so much! I wish I would've gone back for another later!
I may have done that!

Womp womp.. we kinda liked this, although it was the first thing we ate that day and we kinda scarfed it down.
Don't get me wrong I didn't HATE it, and we didn't think it was terrible. If there weren't so many other things we needed to eat I probably would have eaten a little more; we just didn't think it was anything special or out of the ordinary. It wasn't quite what I thought it would be.

Despite not being real crab, it totally looks like it and I'm sorry I passed on this one!!
I really wasn't sure what to expect here and being that I don't eat crab I'd never had a crabcake........but whoa it was so good! Why don't you take yourself down again before it's over and try one? Say.....sometime around May 18th? :D

Looking yummy so far. Honestly, I am going to have to double my spending budget to cover all the cocktails I want to try!
I won't tell you how much we'd spent after only 2 booths lol! Yeah, eating at F&G definitely cuts into a budget.

I wanted to try this but the description doesn't sound that good to me. Your picture looks delicious though. Did it taste like crab?
Not at all. I don't eat any seafood - well, I'll eat fried clams every once in awhile if they'e small - but that's it. That's why this grabbed my interest when I saw crab-LESS. It didn't taste one bit like crab or any seafood so give it a try!

I totally agree! The beef was so chewy. I can make a better beef stew at home.
Steve was really disappointed; thinking he'll give the scallops a try next month.

I loved this! I thought it tasted a little bit like grapefruit. I wish they would make this a permanent thing.
You aren't the first one I've seen say they wish it could be permanent! Not sure why they don't do that except it would be more competition for the grey goose and grand marnier slushes :scratchin

I still need to try the Grey Goose slush though!
Oh yes, you must!

I love seeing the F&G reviews. I can't wait to eat/drink at all of them next month.
I can't wait to go back and eat/drink more :goodvibes

So disappointing :sad2: I heard it described somewhere as a cross between the filet and braised beef at Food and Wine which were both incredible so I had high hopes for this.
Yup, Steve was quite disappointed, too.

Did I tell you pink is my favorite color :D
LOL they must have made the drink with you in mind :goodvibes

I don't understand why Disney keeps trying to make Nanaimo bars fancy - the real thing is super basic, but super delicious!
I remember you commenting on someone's TR when they had the Nanaimo dessert at Le Cellier, saying it wasn't what it should be. Someday I'll have to try the "real" thing!

That pink drink looks and sounds so good! One day, I will make it there for Flower and Garden Festival!
With all the Disney trips you've been taking it shouldn't be that hard to move one to sometime between March and May lol!

I thought it would be fun to follow your report and see how your trip went. :)
:welcome: That's awesome, I'm so glad you're here!

Then we returned and hung out at Geyser Point the rest of the afternoon. What a nice place that is. We love it. :)
We spent a night there hanging out but didn't have a chance to eat there; however the we love the atmosphere! Just sitting by the water on a nice night.....lovely :love: We didn't miss Roaring Forks at all

We hit the food booths on Saturday night
We were there until about 8

My favorite is the Watermelon salad.
That's one we didn't try although we both thought it looked really good! On the list for May :thumbsup2

DH, my sister and friend loved the scallops. I tried the beef tips but weren't impressed. The flavor was good but the meat was tough.
I mentioned above I was surprised Steve didn't try the scallops b/c he loves seafood, but then again he was excited about the beef. We were both shocked at how tough the meet was, so for him the scallops are also on the list for May :)

This is one of my favorite drinks at WDW. I like to pour mine into a refillable mug. It keeps it colder longer and makes it spill-proof. Those plastic champagne glasses are just too tippy for me. ;) I can't wait to get back there again in May.
Now THAT is a great idea lol!! Love your thinking!!!
I can't wait to get back either and it hasn't even been 2 weeks that we've been home. F&G is such a lovely, relaxing time to be there and the weather the week we were there in March was perfect. I know it'll be warmer in May but still, such a wonderful time to be there!

Can't wait to hear your scientific research on the slushie issue.
All in the name of science :teacher:

I didn't realize F&G will be wrapping up for my May trip, so I'm excited!
Ooh when will you be there?? Do we overlap? Since you say it'll be wrapping up I'm guessing you'll be there over Memorial weekend but one can hope............

Long time reader, first time commenter... tonyour reports. I'm going on my own adults only F&G trip soon so I'm loving this!

F&G is such a lovely, relaxing time to be there and the weather the week we were there in March was perfect.
It was some of the best weather we've ever had on a Disney trip. Friday was a little chilly, but the rest of the trip was great. We didn't spend much time looking at the flowers and the gardens, so maybe we'll do that in May.

We were there until about 8
I think that was about the time we exited out the International Gateway and took a taxi back to WL from the BC. :)

DL does the egg hunt at both parks DL and DCA. So double the egg hunt challenge. Same eggs though now. First year they hadn't different eggs at each park.

Hello, Ariane, I finally made it here! Wow, who knew writing trip & dining reports was so time consuming? By the time I get a chapter of my DR finished, I have no time to spend reading others. I give props to all of you who have done several! I had one of those macarons from les Halles on our last trip, and fell in love! Can't wait to have another, and try that frozen Rose slushie!

The beer was ok, I could definitely taste a fruity bit of aftertaste that was kind of nice. The crabless cake was pure deliciousness! The Old Bay was nice and spicy and the veggies were perfectly pickled :thumbsup2
This looks really good. I would have not picked that as a choice but that looks really good!

Holy crap again. Just LOOK at the center, you can even tell from the picture how MOIST it was! There is chocolatefudge in this macaron as well as raspberry jelly:

Yum!

the La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush:

OMG!!! Why don't they have this all the time? It looks so pretty! Can't wait to here which was better! I hope it was the ones you can get all the time. (For no other reason than I won't get to try that lovely pink drink anytime soon)

F&G EATS CONTINUED PLUS
WHAT WILL MY SLUSHIE FUTURE HOLD?

So I left you guys as I was drinking my very first La Vie En Rose slush in France, debating the very serious issue of where my slushie alliance now lies. I'd never tried - and still never have - the Grand Marnier slush so it was between the Grey Goose and this one. Really the only way to discern my favorite was to either drink both at the same time, which I should have done, or have one right after the other. So that's what I did! However our favorite WS performer was coming out so I finished up the final sips of my pink slush while watching Serveur Amusant:

whom you should make a point to see if you never have; then we quickly located the egg (my picture is blurry so I left it out), and THEN got these:

Notice the very sexy iron burn on my hand in the first picture and the receipt in the second. Photography is not my forte. However judging alcoholic slushes is, and I felt guilty saying this out loud but the La Vie En Rose has replaced the GG slush as my fave :ssst:. Of course I enjoyed my grey goose one and didn't let a drop go to waste, but as I was drinking it I was longing for the pretty pink one I'd finished not long before. It's a bit sweeter and yummier. I'd like to say I'll add the Grand Marnier one to the test in May but since one can only get the LVER (being lazy) during festivals I don't think I'll want to get anything but that.
We made our way out of France and ended up in America finding the egg:

Actually we were on our way to Italy to try and catch Sergio the juggler. Chris and I had seen him for the first time back in Nov. but Steve wasn't with us. I liked him so Steve wanted to check him out. Steve had looked on the times guide and told me Serg would be performing at 2:40. On the way we also went into Japan to buy the kids some candy and find the egg there, which was the first one I had a hard time finding:

We made it to Italy with about 15 minutes to spare. After finding that egg (Steve LOVED doing this :rolleyes:) we sat at a table with an umbrella since it was quite hot and waited. And waited. And waited until 2:43 when I went and checked the sign, only to find out Sergio does NOT perform on Saturdays.
Before our May trip can one of you remind me not to listen to my husband?? Because as some of you know, this is a recurring theme with him.......
We laughed it off and moved on. Since it had been like, 45 minutes since we'd eaten we decided to hit another booth. One that stood out to me when going over all the offerings was Bauernmarkt in Germany so that's where we went and I got the Potato Pancake with Onions, Carmelized Ham, and Herb Sour Cream:

My notes for this day have somehow disappeared from my phone but I loved this and it's tied with the onion tart as my fave of the day (not counting dessert b/c nothing came close to that macaron).
I also got the cheese strudel:

I did like this, not as good as my great-grandmother used to make but good nonetheless. Also not as good as that macaron! I liked it better when I took a bite together with the mixed berry compote and I did appreciate that it was warm.
Because it was warm out and that makes us thirsty we both got a drink: me, the Schofferhofer Hefeweizen and Steve the Kostritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager:

The Heffweizzen was good but not as tasty as grapefruit one. Steve liked his, he's partial to dark beers.
We then tried finding the egg and couldn't, which almost made me title this report "Where the hell is the &*%%# egg?!" I said a few choice words and walked on.
As boring as some think it is I wanted to ride the boat ride in Mexico because I love the fireworks on the ceiling. Well, you probably won't believe me when I tell you the line was longer than any line we saw over Thanksgiving break. YUP. I took a picture and was going to post it here but there's a lady's face right smack up close staring at the camera so I decided not to lol. We only waited about 13 minutes but that's 12 minutes too long for that ride! We came out and continued on to FW for a couple FP's I'd made but I took a quick pic of another new (I think) topiary. At least it wasn't there in 2015:

Olay!
But wait! Steve spied a booth we hadn't been to right before we left WS. Nothing there interested me but he wanted to get something. Spoiler alert: he got that something a total of 4x the whole trip so you might say he liked it, or looooooooved it.

If you didn't figure it out that's the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer and all I heard on our way to our first FP was "OMG I could eat a bowl of these shrimp". "OMG this is so ___________good". "Holy ________ I wish I had more". You get the idea.
As mentioned I'd made a couple FP's because I never got to ride SE last Nov. and I loved the new Soarin' movie.
*side note* Back in Aug. Steve and I did the UnDiscovered FutureWorld tour and I reported on it a bit. One thing I don't think I wrote about was the designing of the Land pavilion. It was designed by a man and either his daughter or granddaughter (it was 8 months ago, I can't remember EVERYTHING). They weren't allowed to sign their work but wanted to leave some kind of signature, so they settled on making one tile on the outside of the pavilion a different color. It's so small that nobody would really notice unless you were looking for it, which basically means if you took the tour:

See that one green tile? That's it :goodvibes
It was not getting close to 6 and we were both dragging since we'd been up since 3am, but I was determined to see the 6:45 Garden Rocks concert. Night Ranger was playing and I'm (still) a HUGE fan of 80's music, especially hair bands. We also needed something more than F&G booth food because as fun as they are, sometimes you just need more.
We'd been wanting to try Tangierine Cafe for awhile now so headed in that direction, passing the American Gardens theater on the way. The first concert was over and the standby line for the 6:45 show was insane!!! No way were we getting on it for almost 45 minutes. The last concert we'd seen there in 2015 was Starship and while they're not completely unpopular, there wasn't anything near this kind of line for them. I wasn't convinced we'd get in and I was kind of bummed as we continued towards Morocco.

Once there the line was pretty long too so I had plenty of time to decide what I wanted. Here they have all the options plated and on display in the little window by the registers which is nice; Steve and I both ordered the Moroccan Kefta Platter:

Served with Marinated Olives, Salsa, and French Fries. It also comes with what is listed at the restaurant as Moroccan bread and is a warm delicious Pita bread. We were unsure what type of meat this was and were happy to find out Kefta obviously stands for "petit beef burgers" :rotfl2: Seriously this was all really good. The meat had a nice char on it and wasn't dry, as I said the bread was warm and delicious. I love olives so I enjoyed the marinated olive salad. Steve put everything together to make little burgers while I just ate everything separate lol. This is really a ton of food, don't forget we each also got fries which you can see in the picture below. I ate a few, Steve ate about half of his but the food on the plate was more than enough.
Steve got water and I got the white sangria which you can also see below:

Apparently "white sangria" in the Moroccan language means "petit sangria" because that cute little plastic cup was F&G size! We sat at a table outside and enjoyed the sounds of the "new" band playing on the Morocco stage next door before walking back to the theater. Night Ranger was on stage already and it was pretty packed, but we were still able to get a decent seat:

I have better pictures from our next Epcot night when we caught the band again but let me just say they were incredible!! They sounded just as good as they did when I was...............when they were..................the last time I saw them ;)
They finished playing around 7 and as lame as it sounds we were done. We went back to Wilderness Lodge with all intentions of walking down to check out Geyser Point but that didn't quite happen. We did stop in the gift shop to pick up some drinks and snacks for the room but that was all these 2 old people could manage. After a call to the boys we called it a night.

UP NEXT: TERRITORY LOUNGE'S TEMPORARY SET UP AND LTT GOES OLD SCHOOL

Long time reader, first time commenter... tonyour reports. I'm going on my own adults only F&G trip soon so I'm loving this!
Hello and :welcome: I'm glad you decided to comment :) SO exciting that you're doing a F&G trip soon!! Any chance it's when Steve and I go back in May (18-22nd)?

We didn't spend much time looking at the flowers and the gardens, so maybe we'll do that in May.
I love looking at the topiaries but this was the first time we actually looked at any of the gardens. I'd seen some pictures on another TR before we left and realized we'd been missing some cool stuff!

That La Vie en Rose slush looks so dreamy! How in the world did I miss that? Lol! :laughing:
LOL! Well apparently it's been around for a few years and I missed it on our 2015 F&G trip!

Hello, Ariane, I finally made it here!
:wave2: I'm glad you're here!!

Wow, who knew writing trip & dining reports was so time consuming? By the time I get a chapter of my DR finished, I have no time to spend reading others.
That's the truth! Same thing happens to me, and if I answer people who've posted on my reports then sometimes I'm out of time to write up my update :bitelip:

This looks really good. I would have not picked that as a choice but that looks really good!
I never would have picked it if I hadn't read a review of it before we went. I don't normally eat out of my comfort zone but on our last couple trips I've done it a few times and I'm usually glad I did :)

I never would have picked it if I hadn't read a review of it before we went. I don't normally eat out of my comfort zone but on our last couple trips I've done it a few times and I'm usually glad I did :)

I tend not to eat out of my comfort zone either (or drink outside of it either). Which is why i love reading these reports so much, gives me ideas for new things to try on my next trip.

Yay I got to gloss over egg pics so I don't see them. Mmmmm potato pancakes, onions, and then strudel with berry compote. 9 more days just 9 more days. I can make it.

However judging alcoholic slushes is, and I felt guilty saying this out loud but the La Vie En Rose has replaced the GG slush as my fave :ssst:

I've never tried either one :sad2: Both are on my list for F & W (assuming the LVEN is available then?)

On the way we also went into Japan to buy the kids some candy and find the egg there, which was the first one I had a hard time finding:

I don't know if it's the angle, but that egg looks like it's four feet tall. I'm wondering how you could have missed it??:rotfl2:

We then tried finding the egg and couldn't, which almost made me title this report "Where the hell is the &*%%# egg?!"

Another solid option...:rotfl:

If you didn't figure it out that's the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer and all I heard on our way to our first FP was "OMG I could eat a bowl of these shrimp". "OMG this is so ___________good". "Holy ________ I wish I had more".

On the list now…shrimp and anything lime is right in my wheel house :P

so they settled on making one tile on the outside of the pavilion a different color.

That's really cool!

I have better pictures from our next Epcot night when we caught the band again but let me just say they were incredible!! They sounded just as good as they did when I was...............when they were..................the last time I saw them ;)

:rotfl: I KNOW how old you were because I was around that age too :crazy2: Maybe Motley Crue will be there in November for F & W :love:

It might help me follow along better if I actually click on the watch thread tab. #DOH

The beer was ok, I could definitely taste a fruity bit of aftertaste that was kind of nice. The crabless cake was pure deliciousness! The Old Bay was nice and spicy and the veggies were perfectly pickled :thumbsup2
Ok, I gotta admit this does look pretty good but what in the heck is a crabless crabcake???? Call me crazy but one would think crab is just about the only ingredient you need in a crab cake.

Unfortunately we both gave this a thumbs down. The meat was tough and chewy, reminded Steve of beef stew. The mashed potatoes weren't creamy at all.
What's going on here? You are only on the second booth and already this is the second dish with mushrooms o_O

Holy crap this beat the crabless cake! Very oniony with thyme and rosemary and a light flaky crust, mmm-mmm! Steve didn't think the onion taste was very prevalent but I did which was fine with me. We split this but I would have and could have easily eaten one myself. We are definitely getting this again in May!
Oh this looks oh so good. Keeping my fingers crossed they have something similar at F&W when we are there

Holy crap again. Just LOOK at the center, you can even tell from the picture how MOIST it was! There is chocolatefudge in this macaron as well as raspberry jelly:

Yum, this looks amazing!!!! Was it at the France booth too?

If you didn't figure it out that's the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer and all I heard on our way to our first FP was "OMG I could eat a bowl of these shrimp". "OMG this is so ___________good". "Holy ________ I wish I had more". You get the idea.
So I guess Steve liked this???? And why did you not try it? :P

Served with Marinated Olives, Salsa, and French Fries. It also comes with what is listed at the restaurant as Moroccan bread and is a warm delicious Pita bread. We were unsure what type of meat this was and were happy to find out Kefta obviously stands for "petit beef burgers" :rotfl2: Seriously this was all really good. The meat had a nice char on it and wasn't dry, as I said the bread was warm and delicious. I love olives so I enjoyed the marinated olive salad. Steve put everything together to make little burgers while I just ate everything separate lol. This is really a ton of food, don't forget we each also got fries which you can see in the picture below. I ate a few, Steve ate about half of his but the food on the plate was more than enough.
Yum, this looks so good. We had a total Tangerine Cafe ordering fail on our trip and this would have been a million times better than what we ended up with. But I did enjoy the worlds smallest sangria too :-)

So funny about Night Ranger! They actually played in my town a year or two ago for our Prairie Fest (over Father's Day weekend). I could have walked over to see them...:rockband: This year we get Sugar Ray! Yay!!!!

I will preface this by saying, this sounds like an AMAZING food day!!!!

Craving one of these.. on monday morning at 8:54 AM, but it's 5:00 somewhere right?! Also, very cute pic of you two!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

the La Vie En Rose has replaced the GG slush as my fave :ssst:.

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! I am shocked but excited, I just love that LVER slushy!!

My notes for this day have somehow disappeared from my phone but I loved this and it's tied with the onion tart as my fave of the day (not counting dessert b/c nothing came close to that macaron).

Holy moly, this looks awesome! I'm German and have seen a potato pancake or two in my day.. Again this is one of those things I meant to get but never did. Even those little ham chunks look divine.

"Where the hell is the &*%%# egg?!" I said a few choice words and walked on.

LOL, that would have been an amazing title though :rotfl:

ME TOOOOOO! When you posted the menu I thought "I bet it's the shrimp" - Spoiler alert but it's the best thing I think I tried from the booths. I was hesitant about the "sugar cane" part because generally I like my shrimp to be savory.. took me a while to realize it's actually just on a sugar cane skewer :rotfl2: And I think I could've just been satisfied on a bowl of the shrimp & that sauce.

Steve got water and I got the white sangria which you can also see below:

I've also been meaning to go here FOREVER. Just gimme the olives and the pita bread. It looks like a ton of food for your $$, while the side of french fries might be a little odd, I don't think fries are a bad thing! Were the kefta, er petit beef burgers, seasoned!? Like were they Mediterranean in flavor? I think Justin would really like this since he loves Burgers, fries and pita bread. I've been trying to lure him into Tangeriene cafe for a while now and this might do it, ha!

:rockband: Crazy how full it was for standby! :crazy2:

So I left you guys as I was drinking my very first La Vie En Rose slush in France, debating the very serious issue of where my slushie alliance now lies. I'd never tried - and still never have - the Grand Marnier slush so it was between the Grey Goose and this one. Really the only way to discern my favorite was to either drink both at the same time, which I should have done, or have one right after the other. So that's what I did! However our favorite WS performer was coming out so I finished up the final sips of my pink slush while watching Serveur Amusant:

whom you should make a point to see if you never have; then we quickly located the egg (my picture is blurry so I left it out), and THEN got these:

Notice the very sexy iron burn on my hand in the first picture and the receipt in the second. Photography is not my forte. However judging alcoholic slushes is, and I felt guilty saying this out loud but the La Vie En Rose has replaced the GG slush as my fave :ssst:. Of course I enjoyed my grey goose one and didn't let a drop go to waste, but as I was drinking it I was longing for the pretty pink one I'd finished not long before. It's a bit sweeter and yummier.

I'm excited to try the F&G one I think I'll like it best!

Before our May trip can one of you remind me not to listen to my husband?? Because as some of you know, this is a recurring theme with him.......
We laughed it off and moved on. Since it had been like, 45 minutes since we'd eaten we decided to hit another booth.

:laughing: You should remind him you know best too.

They finished playing around 7 and as lame as it sounds we were done. We went back to Wilderness Lodge with all intentions of walking down to check out Geyser Point but that didn't quite happen.

Aw no Geyser Point. I plan on checking it out when I'm there I hope we get to it!

Great start!! Your F&G food all looks really amazing, esp that stop in France! LOL glad you enjoyed the new drink, hopefully they'll keep it around for you <3 (at least for future F&G festivals!). Sounds like a pretty full day to me after that early wake up, that dragging feeling I know all too well on those first days, but it is worth it especially on a shorter trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter