Itinerary Help

blackwo1

Earning My Ears
We are headed to WDW in January 2020 for 7 nights staying at the BWV (4 adults, 4 kids- ages 6 & 10) Trying to figure out our park days and ADRs. Please let me know what you all think of these park days and where I should put these ADRs.

We'd like to do Cape May Dinner, Ohana dinner, Trattoria al Forno breakfast character meal, Garden Grill Character meal, 50's Prime Time Cafe, possibly Sci Fi (though food is meh I've heard?), Via Napoli, Beaches n Cream (dessert only). We are doing the dining plan so we have 7 TS meals and the rest will be QS. Open to other dining suggestions as well.

Saturday, 1/25 - Travel Day, TS Dinner?
Sunday - MK
Monday - HS (focus on Toy Story etc)
Tuesday - AK
Wednesday (grandparents join) - MK afternoon/evening
Thursday (w grandparents) - Epcot (morning w kids then adult night out, snacking/drinking around the world)
Friday (w grandparents) - HS (focus on Star Wars)
Saturday, 2/1 - departure

Thanks all! This is our 2nd trip so I am still learning!

This is what I would do:
Saturday - Resort - Cape May dinner (but make sure you allow yourself enough time to make the reservation)
Sunday - MK - Trattoria al Forno early breakfast (I find early mornings work better at the beginning of our trips)
Monday - HS - 50's Prime Time
Tuesday - AK - I'd throw in Tusker House or Boma here
Wednesday - Ohana dinner
Thursday - Garden Grill pre-park opening breakfast, early Via Napoli dinner. Fill in the gaps before and after dinner with snack around the World.
Friday - HS - Sci-fi lunch and Beaches and Cream dessert

Thinking more about it, I think I would switch the Ohana dinner and Trattoria al Forno. Since you aren't doing a park Wednesday morning and only going to MK in the afternoon I'd do a late breakfast that would allow for some sleeping in if needed and then head to the park after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter