It's a beautiful time......March 2006 Thread

27 Days!

It was nice and warm around here today 70 degrees. It's a shame that it's going to be cold and nasty tomorrow.

Well it's 2.7 here for a low this morning and the high is suppose to be 14 so you guys all enjoy!!!! Good ole Kansas!! It was in the 60's last week!!!

We woke up to 59 degrees, but it's supposed to fall fast and it's getting really windy! Just so long as there is no snow for the weekend, we head out Sat. afternoon!

tubachick said:
I just booked the trip, and I am still in shock!!! but I am alread in excitement mode!!! can't wait until I am home again.

(I've prepared my self by watching the ONDEMAND Vaction specials by Disney.-- it just like being in the resort!!!)

Thats so neat! Where do you find them ONDEMAND? :hyper:

It is not too bad right now in CT. I think we were in the 40's today. But boy was it windy. Everything was blowing everywhere. Can't wait. Our plans have changed a little but we will still be in Disney March 21-26. Don't even care about the crowds. Just can't wait to go! :cheer2:

It's freezing here today...12 with wind chills below 0. AND yesterday we rec'd a phone message from friends who are at WDW this weekend. They'd just finished riding EE and you could hear the screams of other riders in the background. They said it was a beautiful day in WDW! 19 more days for us!

WOO HOO!! one month till we fly out....will be about half way there by this time of the day. Have my Lime Green Disney Paint Chips prepped and hoping to see some others while I'm there. Just wish that I could find a cheaper flight, but it is literally the price we pay to be going during Spring Break.

I leave on saturday, Yahooooooooo! I can't wait. I just hope my trip doesn't fly by as quick as the past 2 weeks. but I am not going to think about that or I'll cry. Now I am just gonna dance around for the next 5 :dancer: 1/2 days singing zipidy do dah.

Buckleigh, thanks for remeinding us about our lime green mickey's!!! I got mine and put them in my folder along with my airline tickets, ect. We will be at POFQ March 18-25. Feel free to knock on our door and introduce yourselves all you disser's!!! :donald: :dumbo: :mickeyjum :simba: :rainbow: :rockband: :dancer:

Not sure where to post this since we are going in Feb, but staying into March. But anyhow, I just checked the 10 day forecast and it's looking a little chilly. 60s by day, 50s by night. Not cold like last week or cold like here. My MIL will be happy, she said the cooler the better for her.

Will be at BWV 3/1 thru 3/5 with my 2 boys celebrating oldest's 16th birthday on 3/4, which so happens to coincide with ESPN weekend. :bday: Lucky Dad gets to stay home with the dogs.

Me again... just sooooo excited!!!

event.png

see you all in a few days!!!

cwnhokie said:
Not sure where to post this since we are going in Feb, but staying into March. But anyhow, I just checked the 10 day forecast and it's looking a little chilly. 60s by day, 50s by night. Not cold like last week or cold like here. My MIL will be happy, she said the cooler the better for her.
That's funny my MIL said the same thing. :rotfl:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: If anyone will be there on March 5, 2006---stop by the Galaxy Theater in the MK to see the SIJ Cadence Showchoir @ 11:20am!!!!

We are going March 6 to 13 and will be staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter with our twin girls (ages 6 & 6).

What are the green Mickeys - paint chips from Home Depot's Disney paint collection, I gather, but what are you to do with them??? (I don't think DH would like strangers knocking on our hotel room door.)

Now that the 15 day weather forecast is available: What to wear??? I need to get the kids to try on last summer's clothes to see what still fits. Should we plan for shorts or long pants???

I'm at the point where I don't know what I don't know and I need to pack for our first family vacation since the kids were born. Eeek.

Karen from PA

We are going March 6 to 13 and will be staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter with our twin girls (ages 6 & 6).

What are the green Mickeys - paint chips from Home Depot's Disney paint collection, I gather, but what are you to do with them??? (I don't think DH would like strangers knocking on our hotel room door.)

Now that the 15 day weather forecast is available: What to wear??? I need to get the kids to try on last summer's clothes to see what still fits. Should we plan for shorts or long pants???

I'm at the point where I don't know what I don't know and I need to pack for our first family vacation since the kids were born. Eeek.

Karen from PA

Four days to go until grad school pays for a mini-WDW vacation! I can't wait. I'll be at POR Mar. 1-5. Not a long trip, but my girls and I will be back in Aug.
On this trip, I'm kidnapping my advisor and dragging her to Epcot. She's actually really excited about it. I'm just happy to be headed to my favorite place!

karigraphy said:

Karen from PA

Hi Karen!

The green Mickey's are lime-green paint chips shaped like Mickey heads that DISers us as bag tags (and maybe other things?). I have heard that they get them and laminate them so other DISers can recognize and say hello. I haven't actually done this yet, but I looked for them on other bags on our last trip in November and didn't see any.

I have a 7 year old DD and the weather in November was similar to what it is in early March - cool mornings and pleasant afternoons. Unfortunately, that's lots of clothing options! We packed mostly shorts, short sleeve shirts and jackets, but did bring along a couple of pairs of jeans so if we wanted to change after the afternoon rest time.

You will have SO MUCH FUN with your girls - they will love it and it will be a great family memory!

That is a good idea with the Lime Green Mickey's. We are leaving in 21 days!! So excited!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter