It's a beautiful time......March 2006 Thread

Nicole Marie - Thanks for the great encouragement and info about the Mickey's. I'll look for them at Home Depot.

We have five days before leaving (March 6 to 13 at POFQ).

I bought a new camcorder yesterday - as if the trip didn't cost enough already!!! We really needed a light-weight one.

Karen

We will be there March 22-29 - so our countdown is now in our teens! This is a senior trip for our middle son and a break from the cold Minnesota winter (though I'm concerned with the temps right now in Florida!).

I'm not telling where we're staying this time - since our Travel Channel show, things have been weird at times. The last time we were at WDW we had a person waiting outside our room who wanted to follow us all day. Kinda freaky.

Anyway, if you see us while we're there, please say "hi" - we do love meeting people from the DIS boards and those who have seen the show. :mickeyjum

Dave Dizney, what travel channel show? Did I miss something? I never thought of us all telling where we'll be as being a bad thing to do! Maybe you are right. Anyone could be lurking here!!! :stir:

DW mouser said:
Dave Dizney, what travel channel show? Did I miss something? I never thought of us all telling where we'll be as being a bad thing to do! Maybe you are right. Anyone could be lurking here!!! :stir:

The "Fans Guide to Walt Disney World" show that has been run and rerun for about two years (you can find threads about it at: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=875972)

Yeah, I'd say for the most part everyone is pretty safe here since most people don't have a name or photo for someone to "stalk," but we posted which Resort we'd be in the last time and this one person was there to meet us one morning and "shadow" us. It was most uncomfortable.

I can hardly wait!!! DH, DS(10), DS(8), and DD(5), along with Sister-in-law and family....should be a ton of fun!!

The count down is on!
:cheer2: :Pinkbounc

We leave 2 weeks from tomm.!!!! We are already adding an extra day on the beginning and end of our trip. We just had to make it longer! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter