It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

Sounds like an easy and smooth travel day. Love the Star Wars MB!! Animal Kingdom - best park and excellent choice to start your visit.

It was a really nice and easy travel day. AK is definitely the best.

That is a cool band! I hope we get to see white as a solid color option and the teal used for the Pandora opening day. Can't wait to hear about your travels and how Pop was (for the little bit you were there).

Love that band! I didn't get to explore Pop as much as I wanted but I will talk about it a bit.

Following along!

Thanks for following along!

20 minutes early!! Unheard of, and amazing!! Ah AK! It really is such a lovely park. So cool that you got to already have a fes DIS conversations!

20 minutes early!! Unheard of, and amazing!! Ah AK! It really is such a lovely park. So cool that you got to already have a fes DIS conversations!
Yes it was nice to get in ahead of schedule! I loved meeting people from the DIS especially those from the podcast and who run the site.

I am jealous that I missed this, because the one last year was so much fun. Oh well, hopefully, I can make the next one. Following along.

I am jealous that I missed this, because the one last year was so much fun. Oh well, hopefully, I can make the next one. Following along.
Thanks for joining in. Sorry you missed it, would've loved to meet you.

I finally got to the Boardwalk and headed to the convention center to pick up my credentials for the DIS20 activities. I got my credentials, received a DIS20 pin from Kevin, then got to chat with Pete and Corey. They had a silent auction going on for Give Kids the World inside. I bid on a few items I liked. I then got to meet @WebmasterJackie who is lovely as ever. After talking and looking around a bit I headed out to the bus to get to AK as I had a lot to check out there.

The pleasure was all mine, @rteetz! I'm so glad you came down for this great event and it was great to finally meet you too!! :goodvibes Loving your report so far!

Sounds like a nice smooth travel day! As hard as it is to get up early I love those early flights that give you almost a full first day at the parks.

I'm jealous that you got to go to the DIS meet. I really wanted to go but I already had my March trip planned at that time and I couldn't do both.

Can't wait to see what you do at AK!

The pleasure was all mine, @rteetz! I'm so glad you came down for this great event and it was great to finally meet you too!! :goodvibes Loving your report so far!

Thanks for reading Jackie! It really was a great time.

Sounds like a nice smooth travel day! As hard as it is to get up early I love those early flights that give you almost a full first day at the parks.

I'm jealous that you got to go to the DIS meet. I really wanted to go but I already had my March trip planned at that time and I couldn't do both.

Can't wait to see what you do at AK!

Yes I love early flights when heading to Disney as it gives you a lot more time.

Well you have certainly been busy! I have only been on the Dis for a short time and lurked for a bit longer, but I love it and am excited to hear all about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter