It's alright, I'm still alive! a TR -- Day 11: Aquatica-- Updated 27/4

Great report - I love seeing lots of pics! Can't wait to read more.

Good luck with your results tomorrow & have a great time at V festival!

More more more!!!!

Great report - looking forward to more :)

Enjoy V

Great report read it earlier but didnt have time to comment. The pictures are great what resort is it it looks very nice. :goodvibes Goodluck with your results.

Great update,loving the pics-i love lots of pics :thumbsup2 .Where did you stay it looks gorgeous.
Good luck with your results tomorrow-let us know how you did.x.

Feel so excited for you.

looking forward to more

susan

I LOVE the 'wall of heat' that 1st hits you upon arrival !

your views are fab! dead jealous :banana:

Brilliant start to your report, I look forward to more. I'm glad it's not just me that thinks the way they say orange at the aiport is hilarious!

Hope you got the results you wanted and had a great time at V.

Laur's princess:

Great start! Where did you stay? It looks lovely and sounds like a great location too :)

We stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort, it was amazing, it's only just been built and although that's evident it's still a fantastic place to stay!

Lovely report. And I love the look of your bathroom.

Why do the plane arrivals always have to coincide with a thunder storm? We had soaking wet clothes one year when our case had been abandoned ourdoors while a storm subsided.

Good luck tomorrow, (DS has to collect his AS results then.)

Aww soaking wet is never ever good! I feel for you! I think it's the British weather following us!

Thanks for the luck, it definately paid off! Hope your DS did well!!

Great report - I love seeing lots of pics! Can't wait to read more.

Good luck with your results tomorrow & have a great time at V festival!

Thankyou! V was amazing, a bit wet and muddy but so so good!

Super pics - please post more.

Good luck for results day :thumbsup2

I will, I took ALOT of photos!

More more more!!!!

Great report - looking forward to more :)

Enjoy V

Thanyou, more is on it's way!! :)

Great report read it earlier but didnt have time to comment. The pictures are great what resort is it it looks very nice. :goodvibes Goodluck with your results.

thanks! I stayed at the Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa. Was very nice!

Great update,loving the pics-i love lots of pics :thumbsup2 .Where did you stay it looks gorgeous.
Good luck with your results tomorrow-let us know how you did.x.

I will let you know about my results, it's at the bottom!! And as for where I stayed... see above!

Feel so excited for you.

looking forward to more

susan

Thankyou!

I LOVE the 'wall of heat' that 1st hits you upon arrival !

your views are fab! dead jealous :banana:

I love it too, it's so different to the UK! The views were amazing, especially, as odd as this sounds, when it was thunder and lightening, the forks of lightening were amazing!

Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2

Great report!!

Look forward to hearing the rest!

Thankyou!!!

Brilliant start to your report, I look forward to more. I'm glad it's not just me that thinks the way they say orange at the aiport is hilarious!

Hope you got the results you wanted and had a great time at V.

Laur's princess:

I laugh every time, I love the way they say it! Definately starts my holiday for me!! :)

Hey!!

Just a quick update about my results for all who wanted to know! I got AAB and got into Newcastle to do law, so I'm really really happy! My parents took me up to London on thursday to go for a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe and then we went to see Hairspray, which was amazing, one of the best musicals I've seen, I smiled the entire way through it!

V festival was amazing! The music was fantastic! Although it did rain a lot, making it a slight mud bath! Still was awesome!! :)

I'll update soon, right now I have alot of uni stuff to sort out so I will try to fit it in when I have a spare moment!!

Hey!!

Just a quick update about my results for all who wanted to know! I got AAB and got into Newcastle to do law, so I'm really really happy! My parents took me up to London on thursday to go for a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe and then we went to see Hairspray, which was amazing, one of the best musicals I've seen, I smiled the entire way through it!

V festival was amazing! The music was fantastic! Although it did rain a lot, making it a slight mud bath! Still was awesome!! :)

I'll update soon, right now I have alot of uni stuff to sort out so I will try to fit it in when I have a spare moment!!

Congratulations! Those are amazing results. So glad you enjoyed V too :goodvibes

Laur's princess:

congratulations, excellent results :goodvibes

Hey!!

Well done on your fantastic results. :woohoo:

I am sure your parents are very proud of you. I went ot see Hairspray about 4 weeks ago, I agree it is amazing and I couldn't stop smiling either. :goodvibes

Hey!!

Excellent-Well Done You :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: .x.

Congratulations! Those are amazing results. So glad you enjoyed V too :goodvibes

Laur's princess:

congratulations, excellent results :goodvibes

Well done on your fantastic results. :woohoo:

I am sure your parents are very proud of you. I went ot see Hairspray about 4 weeks ago, I agree it is amazing and I couldn't stop smiling either. :goodvibes

Lovely start.

Great report, cant wait for more.

Congratulations on your results aswell.

Excellent-Well Done You :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: .x.

Thankyou all!!

Major apologies for not writing another installment, I've been working 24/7 and then I managed to get myself ill, so I've been a bit tied up! The good news is I have a free hour so, I'll be writing it now!!!

Thankyou all!!

Major apologies for not writing another installment, I've been working 24/7 and then I managed to get myself ill, so I've been a bit tied up! The good news is I have a free hour so, I'll be writing it now!!!

Oohh can't wait :cool1: .Hope your feeling better.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter