It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

There are rumors floating around that production helped Jackson during the veto comp. Apparently he misunderstood the first question, was hitting the wrong people down over and over. They apparently had to come over the loud speaker and say who did NOT.... and then people are also saying Nicole was told by production to take a water break. WTH.
I heard that about Jackson getting “help” too. I did not hear that about Nicole, though. They have been “helping” Jackson all season long - why do they want him to win??

I heard that about Jackson getting “help” too. I did not hear that about Nicole, though. They have been “helping” Jackson all season long - why do they want him to win??

There are also "rumors" on the internet that he was arrested for domestic violence. I honestly don't know why Holly wants to be with such a mind control freak -- and she's 7 years older than him!

And he became one of the most despised players/winners. So full of himself -- we couldn't stand him.

I think Dr Will became more of a fan favourite than despised.

People lie in these games all the time but that lie wasn't much. There are many worse things that have been done that convincing others about a vote. That happens every season.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lying in these reality competitions.

I agree to disagree as well. I just can't admire anyone, no matter who or what show, that can treat others with total disrespect and do it so easily and without true remorse.

I agree to disagree as well. I just can't admire anyone, no matter who or what show, that can treat others with total disrespect and do it so easily and without true remorse.

I really don't even think Michie is that bad. The early players of BB would laugh at thinking Michie did anything that awful. It seems like juries and fans have become more and more sensitive to lying and deceit over the years. The early seasons were full of it which is they were more entertaining.

I personally am fond of the players who lie and game but are ALSO nice awkward friendly folks. Just brilliant and make great moves. Like Steven who won a few seasons back (I think against Vanessa who I also liked a little bit...no, he wisely cut Vanessa). And Aubry on Survivor. They might lie and work deals but they don't slam doors in people's faces or bang pots or DEMAND your vote (like Snackson). Or use personal attacks or personal info to manipulate. They just outwit and win comps (Aubry actually wasn't bad on Survivor with playing comps). ANd they always remember the social part as to not have too bitter a jury. Though Aubry messed up somewhere cause that jury gave dud (like Analise- non entity, piece of furniture) Michele the win. I think in that case Michele was a cool kid and Aubry was a 'bottom feeder' type. Hmmmm....Jackson should really think about taking Nicole as that jury would never give votes to a 'bottom feeder' over a cool kid. They might, though, be bitter enough to vote Holly who was a cool kid over Jackson.

Dr. Will isn't despised at all. People loved the guy, even other players.

Well, back in the day the reports that were coming out about him, and the fan comments, weren't so nice or complimentary. Maybe they have changed their minds over time; and yes, there have been much worse players (Evil Dick comes to mind). But I really do think the way Jackson treats women, and Holly in general (talking down to her like she's an idiot and cutting her off before she can defend herself) is a troubling sign of his true personality. There's Holly giving him a comfort hug over evicting Tommy and Jackson is whining about his Mom not being there UGH, what an idiot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter