It's Official, Closed Today ! ! !

Disney Adventurer

Mouseketeer
I can finally (proudly) say that I am an official DVC member. Couldn't have done it without the help from everyone on these boards. BWV will be my new home. I've been waiting a long time for this, so prove to me it was a great decision and give me at least 20 Welcome Homes !

Hope you have a great time when you first "go home", we signed in July but have to wait until next fall to go home to OKW - boo hoo! But we get a week at SOG next month, so I guess I shouldn't complain - WELCOME HOME!!:bounce:

You will love hanging your hat at DVC!!! Congratulations!!! We will be home in 26 days!!!:bounce:

Welcome home! Congratulations on your purchase, we bought in just this past Feb, and are taking our first trip home in January '02!

WELCOME HOME!!!

We bought into BWV about a year ago, and are finally making our first trip there in 3 weeks (although we've stayed at OKW and VWL since buying). Hope to see you at the Luna Park pool sometime!

Welcome Home!

Best money we ever spent.

Peg

A great big WELCOME HOME!

Don't feel so bad, there will be 734 days between the day we bought and our first visit 'home' to BWV this November. But, good things come to those who wait, so I am expecting it to be really, really good!

WELCOME HOME!!!!

We love it more and more each year! I know you will,too!

June:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter