It's Time for College Football

Go Bucks!! Should be a fun season in Columbus!

is Urban back yet? I'm a UofM girl through and through, but it's such a shame that off-the-field issues are affecting the program. There are 18...19...20 year olds there that are living their dreams right now that are being affected, and it's not their fault! I hope everything gets straightened out soon...we want to beat you guys fair and square this Nov! lol:hug:

No, no no.....you have it backward!

GO BLUE!!!!

haha

(I have to go with my alma mater and home state, but I really, really love and admire ND, too, when they aren't playing UM! DH and DS18 go to coaching camps at ND every March put on by the ND Football coaches and staff, and they are a 100% class act)

So glad they have a great time! And yeah, I love the ND - UM games. They're always a lot of fun with good sports on both sides.

I'm weird as I'm not loyal to any 1 team. I'm more of an NFL fan. Go Phins!!

My wife is a Gators fan, which is funny because she went to UCF. Although most of her family is from Columbus, OH, they are mostly Gator fans as her brother, and 3 cousins went there.

I go to a lot of UM games just because they play in the same stadium as my Phins do and it's close.

I hate Alabama because I married into a Gator family and Nick Saban is the devil for what he did with my Phins.

is Urban back yet? I'm a UofM girl through and through, but it's such a shame that off-the-field issues are affecting the program. There are 18...19...20 year olds there that are living their dreams right now that are being affected, and it's not their fault! I hope everything gets straightened out soon...we want to beat you guys fair and square this Nov! lol:hug:

3 game suspension - which really only should affect game 3 (TCU). My 13-year old could probably coach them to wins against Oregon St. and Rutgers.

LOL. Nope. Just means my "honey do list" will get longer since there is less to watch on TV. And after the World Series, there will no sport worth watching until April.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRISH! :shamrock::cheer2:

No, no no.....you have it backward!

GO BLUE!!!!

haha

(I have to go with my alma mater and home state, but I really, really love and admire ND, too, when they aren't playing UM! DH and DS18 go to coaching camps at ND every March put on by the ND Football coaches and staff, and they are a 100% class act)

My son IS a HUGE Michigan fan and his best friend IS a HUGE ND fan. Both will be going together to the game Saturday. I just really wonder how they have remained friends all these years (They're both 38)!! :rotfl:

USC loses 30 scholarships because they did not investigate when reggie bush shows up in a 10 year old chevy. Then there is this

https://247sports.com/college/usc/B...s-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

This has been going on for a LONG time. I had a girlfriend that graduated from U of A in '81 (she was couple of years older than me) so she was there when "Bear" was still there. It was common knowledge of paying players, in fact they actually found it amusing. You wouldn't believe some of the stories she told me about Bryant and the players. What was particularly irritating was my Alma Mater got sanctions about the same time.

This has been going on for a LONG time. I had a girlfriend that graduated from U of A in '81 (she was couple of years older than me) so she was there when "Bear" was still there. It was common knowledge of paying players, in fact they actually found it amusing. You wouldn't believe some of the stories she told me about Bryant and the players. What was particularly irritating was my Alma Mater got sanctions about the same time.
A lot of current NCAA rules came about b/c those times at Bama.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter