It's Wiggle Time! - Update, Page 3. (Spoiler Alert!)

Can't join you, don't have cable :( . I wish I could, it sounds like fun!

Originally posted by JohnTBap
You SO need to stay away from MY ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Would you like to guess where he was for those two days???

Here's a hint -

"The stars at night

Are big and bright.........."

;)
Wondering when you might 'answer' to TLP!! :p

Stars, huh?! LOL So, did he enjoy himself?

That probably means that you will find out tomorrow.;)

Didn't you see 'The Wiggles - The Lost Episode?' The one with the fifth Wiggle?
fd9b318e.jpg

Simba is the coolest! :cool:

oh JtB...Anthony is the cute one!! ;)

I actaully watched it 2day...yay!!
I got up at 9:30! :eek:
the last tiem i got up that early was like right after my disney trip...LOL!
you go to bed early(2:30! lol)and you wake up early!!

but now I can't sleep! :( :(

I think Simba and Wags would get along well. They both like to lounge around in chairs! ;)

The mysterious 5th Wiggle. The GREY wiggle. I can feel the beginnings of a backstory here. Where's Bennet when you need him. ;)

Jules; Just hang in there a little bit longer; Wiggles are on in about an hour and a half! ;)

less than 15 mins. for me! I need some sleep! (reruns at 10:30 & 1:30, thankfully!):rolleyes:

Well, today, the Captain was showing off to the Boys, twirling his weapon, and he DROPPED HIS FEATHERSWORD!!! He tried again, and again, and it conked him on the head, making him a little Quackers.

A rousing rendition of Quack Quack Quack ensued.

We had some stories. Everyone looked as if they were really enjoying it. There were squishy squashy sounds as well. I'm gonna look for that book in the library. I think I'd like it.

Meanwhile, at the Wigglehouse, it was the Annual building blocks championship! Greg and Jeff vs Anthony and Murray. Exciting! Anthony and Murray took the lead with 4 blocks, Greg asked for time out, Henry blew a whistle, and we learned that Anthony does dome really strange things when he hears a whistle. Jeff had one final chance to take the lead with the clock running down, but..... He fell asleep!!!!!

Well, Greg thought quickly, and asked Dorothy to take Jeff's place. With a few seconds left, Dorothy built THE BIGGEST building block stack you could ever imagine. When asked what was going through her mind as she was building the winning structure, she replied, "Nothing!"

We learned that Greg is a Dancer! Nice Pirouettes, Boys!

Down in the Deep Blue Sea, it was a lovely morning. On his morning walk, Henry met Joey the crab, who was sad. Tough day at school learning the letters of the alphabet. They took a trip in the octomobile to see what they could see in the Sea! Why the letters from A through F, Anemone through Fish! (with the help of some fishy friends, of course!) What a clever game! What a clever Octopus!

Aboard the Good Ship Feathersword, Wags and the Cap'n were fishing (hope they don't catch Henry's friends!) Cap'n fell down several times while taching Wags the finer points of angling, clumsily setting his hook in inconvenient places. Finally he caught a big one! What did it turn out to be? Nothing but a rather outdated looking piece of slip-on mens footwear. Wags still ended up with more fish.

We then did paintings using droppers. The paint came out of the droppers, looking like rain! Singing and dancing ensued!

What will the Boys come up with next?

I don't need sleep when I have Wiggles!

(Are they on on weekends?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter