Jackson Hole airport question

kristilew

DIS Veteran
Hey, Ya'll, I know I'm being lazy and should scroll back through until I find this, but hey, I'm being lazy.

For those of you who have done QFTW, Is there a better, ie: less expensive, airport option for getting to Jackson Hole? Or is the hassle involved with other airports just too great?

TIA - trying to plan a ski trip!

Hey, Ya'll, I know I'm being lazy and should scroll back through until I find this, but hey, I'm being lazy.

For those of you who have done QFTW, Is there a better, ie: less expensive, airport option for getting to Jackson Hole? Or is the hassle involved with other airports just too great?

TIA - trying to plan a ski trip!

I lOVE LAZY:rotfl:

Salt Lake City? But I dont think ABD will pick you up unless you fly into JH?

Cheyanne maybe? but then you would have to drive! Are you considering this trip? You will Love it!

I lOVE LAZY:rotfl:

Salt Lake City? But I dont think ABD will pick you up unless you fly into JH?

Cheyanne maybe? but then you would have to drive! Are you considering this trip? You will Love it!
Salt Lake City is a 5 hour drive from Jackson Hole! That would be too far for me! (kristilew said she's planning a ski trip. Just plundering the minds of those who've been on QFTW!)

Sayhello

Salt Lake City is a 5 hour drive from Jackson Hole! That would be too far for me! (kristilew said she's planning a ski trip. Just plundering the minds of those who've been on QFTW!)

Sayhello

Ah Yes if I would READ what was written..So apologize! Thinks for setting me straight SayHello!:thumbsup2

Another small airport fairly close by is Idaho Falls, ID Sometimes I would fly into their for work and then drive over to one of our other locations in Jackson.

We used to live in Jackson, (moved to Cheyenne 3 years ago) and the only other real option is Idaho Falls, as commented upon earlier. Salt Lake City is a 5 hour drive, and Idaho Falls is a 2 hour drive (90 miles). We always found that the price of flying into Jackson was worth not having the hassles of flying into SLC - but Idaho Falls could be an option, rent a car to get to Jackson. By the way, Cheyenne is a 9 hour drive to Jackson, and now we fly out of Denver.

belated thanks! I posted this question then hightailed it to WDW to celebrate birthdays. :woohoo:

Back to reality today....well, actually, back to being on the Dis to avoid reality for a little while longer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter