Jan 18 WESTERN anyone ???

Hello one and all from Sunny but a tad bit chilly Orlando. I got in last night and it is quite cool outside. The goal is to sit in the sun cause it's freezing in the shade. Last I heard tomorrow will be approx 73. Can't wait and it certainly beats 32 back home. Well I've gotta run back to class but I'll try to check in later. 3 days to go!!! :wave:

Hello there-
This is Shirley from The Perfect Gift - Now I believe Ripleys which was located at the Strand Theatre (of years ago) no longer exist - now if they have moved it somewhere else there in Key West, I don't know about it - also anyone that would like pamplets, etc on Key West is most welcomed to stop by the shop and I will give them to you - it has maps of Key West etc - as for children - remember that Key West doesn't offer too much for children - in fact never has even tho I was born and raised there - there is a pretty neat playground located at the end of White Street in the Clarence Higgs beach -
If I can answer anymore questions, please do not hesitate to write me at snelsonbrown@aol.com
Have a great time getting ready for your cruise.
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter