Jan 18 WESTERN anyone ???

M

magic cruiser

We are going on the Jan 18 Magic, western cruise w/ our 8 yr old grandson ( his first cruise ) , and was wondering if any boys his age will be on the ship. Nick loves to make friends and is looking forward to the Oceanears Club !:bounce:

Hubby (43) and myself (39) will be on that cruise, but we don't have any kids.

Looking forward to the cruise. We're almost in double digits.

Tina :)
107 days until cruise

We'll be there too!!!!!

Can hardly wait, we're counting down the days. DH and I will be there with our 3 children ages 8, 6 and 4. The eight year old is a boy and the other two are girls.

:bounce: :bounce: :) :bounce: :bounce:

We will be on the Jan 18th Western too. We're part of the DDL group. My DD (9 11/12) and DS (8), Brian will be in the Oceaneers Club too. Brian has a best friend at school named Nick - I'll tell him there will be another Nick on the ship!

We wont be on the Magic, but we are sailing this week. We will be on Holland America's Veendam. We will see you in Key West on Sunday!

Count us in too!! We'll be traveling with our DD 11 and DS 9
Also our friends are traveling as well with their DD12

Sounds like more "tweens" than actual "teens" so far! hummmm I see a "crash the teen's club" coming!!

We are traveling with a group of 13

4 grandparents

2 familys

(Us) Nan and I (41) with our 3 DD's 2, 5 & 8 (all will be 1 year older 2 months after we get off the boat). My 8 y/o DD (Karin)would love a pen pal - to meet when on the ship

(Great friends) Steve-Rhonda (40's) with DS 8 & DD 6

Know we are around the 100 day mark...anyone else dreaming of, "laying on a hamock in Castaway Cay - looking for a Mickey cloud - and collecting little paper umbrellas"?

I spend every spare moment planning for our cruise!

I know there are big holidays coming up - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas - I just want January to hurry up and get here! I'm trying to get excited about our WDW trip in two weeks, but it can't beat 7 days on a ship!

WDW - AKL Oct 17-21:sunny:

But we won't have children going with us. This will be our second cruise on the Magic, we can hardly wait to be back on that beautiful ship!!! :D

I was so excited to read all the responses ! And Nick will be happy to hear about his new friends on the Magic ! I will see him Sat at his Little League game and tell him the good news. Is anyone planning to do the Sting Ray tour in Grand Caymen ? What other excursions are you looking at. I know Nick wants to see Ripley's museum in Key West, and he's looking forward to Castaway Cay...we've shown him pictures. Oh, Nick has a good friend named Brian :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So far we are planning to do the trolley tour in Key West. That way we can get off and on and save the little legs. We'll be stopping at the treasure museum & Ripley's I'm sure.

In Cozumel, we'd like to take a taxi to Chaakanaab National Park for snorkeling in the AM. After lunch, we'll head downtown for shopping.

In Grand Cayman we're taking the NativeWay (not the DCL tour) Stingray City & Coral Gardens snorkel tour in the AM. Possibly a taxi to 7 mile beach after lunch.

Yaaayyyyy! I am glad to see there are others on this board who are going on the Jan 18th cruise. WE CAN'T WAIT!!! This is our second Disney Cruise, our first 7day. It's me (36) DH (42) and DD's (13 and 11). We are going with my very best friend in the world and her two sons (7&5). I agree with the previous post by diathoney about all the holidays between now & then....I just want January to get here! We are going to do the Stingray thing & 7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman, probaby Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel, and parasailing at Castaway Cay. Not sure about Key West. Can't wait!!!!: :sunny:

We're going too! There will be 7 in our group, all adults plus my grandson Colby who will be 4 in 2 weeks. We're flying from LAX to WDW on Tuesday before we sail. I just got our Cirque du Soleil tickets in the mail today. I booked our airfare last week and those tickets should come in the mail anytime. It's starting to seem like it's really going to happen. I started looking into this last April and it seemed so far away at the time.

This is DH and my second cruise. We went through the Panama Canal 5 years ago for our 30th anniversary. This is our 35th anniversary and we've decided to take the whole family this time. See ya there!

Me and DH too!!!!!! No kids though. We are going with DDL and there are about 19 cabins of adults and kids!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I know its 3 months but don't you think we should start packing??? :p

How ya doin' Di??

Arlene

Hi Arlene!

I haven't started packing, but I have started a "pile" of must-take stuff in a closet! Does that count?

I have 3 different lists on progress too! What to take, Where to go, and Misc info about the ship and the activities. I love my lists.

Diana :p

I'm sooo ready to leave today. But hey, what's 105 days amongst friends! There will be at least 6 in our group. Still 'working' on a few friends.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
I suffer from Peter Pan Syndrome....I won't grow up and you can't make me!

I will also be with the DDL group,I will be traveling with my 13 yr old daughter.We are getting very excited,thankfully I started nursing school in Sept so I don't have as much time to obsess about the trip.
Tracy

DDL is the Disney Dollarless group.

Check out the website www.disneydollarless.com

This is the place for information about Disney World and Disneyland--how to get discounts, advice and tips to making touring painless and just about anything else. Great community group, lots of trip reports and pictures.

See for yourself--you will be hooked!

Arlene:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter