Jan 27, 2005 early roll call!!

We are on that cruise. Me, DH, DS8 and DS6. We have category 12 GTY. My neighbor is coming to. They have three kids, same age group.

Hi, count us in too! This will be our third Disney Cruise and counting the days until it gets here! Traveling will be myself, DH, DD (10) and DD (9). Is anyone staying at Disney prior to the cruise? We will be staying at Old Key West starting on Jan. 22. Hope to see you all soon!

Hi,
We are in 2 cat 10 cabins, with our 4 children, DS9,DS8, DD3 and DD16months. It is the first cruise and DW for the kids. It is for my 40th and celebrating the completion of our family :) My parents are also joining us in a category 6 cabin, so that is where I think we should hang out.:

Amii and rest of 6pack
:earsgirl: :earsboy: pirate: pirate: princess: princess:

Originally posted by dsnymomadopt2china
Hi,
We are in 2 cat 10 cabins, with our 4 children, DS9,DS8, DD3 and DD16months. It is the first cruise and DW for the kids. It is for my 40th and celebrating the completion of our family :) My parents are also joining us in a category 6 cabin, so that is where I think we should hang out.:

Amii and rest of 6pack
:earsgirl: :earsboy: pirate: pirate: princess: princess:

We are taking my parents also, it is their Christmas/Birthday present from us. They will be staying in the cabin next door. This will be their first cruise. I can't wait to see their expressions when they enter the ship and they announce their name.

We can't wait! Been to Disney numerous times since we live 2 hours away but never been on the cruise. Myself, DH, DS (10) & DS (6).

:confused: I am surprised to only see a couple of responses for this cruise. I hope there are enough children for my kids to have fun with!

Hi guys,
Since there are soo few of us, maybe we will all get upgrades! :hyper: What have you vets done during the wait to get to know the others? anything?
We are doing just 2 calm :hyper: days at the parks before the cruise. We are staying at the PORFQ. We will be at MK the 25th and AK the 26th.
Amii

What does it mean to get bumped? So, I am going with my husband and my son (2) and my daughter (4 1/2). She is so thrilled to be on the "big boat!" Has anyone ever cruised in Jan. before?
Corinne

We will be spending a week prior to the cruise at Old Key West. I hope the weather will be nice, not too cold. This will be our first cruise in January, hoping for the best for weather there also. We are in cat 6 balcony cabins, it would be nice to get upgraded even further!

Count us in also. myself, DH, DS&DB-i-l, DB&DN(4)

I am so excited that I cannot even think about christmas. I am surprising DH for his Birthday. He has no idea. He has agreed to go with me on a business trip. I figure when we get to Orlando, we will meet up with the others. I figure he will think we are going to disney. The limo driver was instructed to not even mention the port. I am hoping he will not realize it till we get to the ship.

Keep your fingers vcrossed that we do not get snow and that I can keep the surprise.

fairygod mother--

Small world--we are from Yorktown, only about 25 miles from you! I know another family that is from Yorktown that will be on that cruise also! We should have a Virginai get-together!

It is a small world. Speaking of which, stop by there for me would you? I am so jealous that you sre going to Disney. I want to go so bad. :sad: I really love it this time of year. It is so beautiful all decked out for Christmas. Is the other family going to Disney before the cruise as well?

faireygod mother said:
It is a small world. Speaking of which, stop by there for me would you? I am so jealous that you sre going to Disney. I want to go so bad. :sad: I really love it this time of year. It is so beautiful all decked out for Christmas. Is the other family going to Disney before the cruise as well?

Yes, the other family from Yorktown will be going to Disney prior to the cruise but they are not traveling with us. I am their travel agent! :cool1:

Now I know how you have the inside scoop. It is hard for me to get excited for the holidays when I am looking forward to the cruise. I also hope the weather cooperates with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter