Jan 27, 2005 early roll call!!

Now lets hope our flights make it in with no delay and we have smooth sailing.

Hard to believe that in 2 days from now we will be on the Wonder. YEAH!!!!

Well......I think we are all packed. If it isn't in a suitcase and we can't buy somewhere if we need it, then we don't need it very badly.

It has been a long an busy day as I am sure you all can relate too, but we are all ready to leave and in a state of "wonder" thinking we will be on this beautiful ship in 2 days!!!!

Hope all is going well for everyone out there! Pixie dust for safe travels!:)

lala

I do believe in Fairies, I do believe in Fairies.!!!

I am having the week from hell (I own a bowling center in FL) - employee problems, machines breaking, and last nite one of my bowlers had a heart attack and our main water line broke!
I was seriously thinking of canceling tomorrow's cruise.

I come in today - and the water line was fixed. The bowler is going to be ok. (She's so sweet, 75, the gramotherly type) and I log on to see if the reservation system is working and SURPRISE!!! It is...............

I am main seating with my brother (as of Mon am I was still waitlisted on 2nd) and my cabin was moved AGAIN - I am now in 8594. A Cat 4 family room!

BowlingAriel: Sorry to hear that your week has been so bad...you need this cruise! That is super about your upgrade, etc. Mine still says the same...although I am not complaining...got a great rate with the FL resident and a verandah!! I was wondering why your name had bowling in it and now I know! We are big bowlers..kids and all...my brother even owns a bowling pro shop. Our center recently has had it's problems...major roof & water damage during the hurricane..so we are over at one of their other centers...and now on Friday night it caught fire! Who knows when we will ever bowl there again!! Well gotta finish packing...I need the fairies! :wizard:

LOL small world!!

Can't believe that this time tomorrow we'll be on the ship. Can't wait - and that chilly morning here turned into a BEAUTIFUL afternoon. Warm sun, nice easy breeze.

C-ya soon.
Michelle

Am I the first one home? Of course, I don't live very far. Sorry to those of you who have to go back to ice & snow! So how was your cruise? Ours was great! :banana: Although, I can agree with those that say 3 nights is just too short! ::yes:: Did everyone with surprises pull them off? Did anyone go to the meet? See the Magic? I wanted to..but with that crazy wind, etc that we had..I never made it. :sad:

lalaclut: My DS said that he saw your DD in the lab and I also believe that we ran into her and your husband on an elevator! Sorry we missed you!

mariatia2: It was great meeting you and your DH..and bumping into you several times! Wasn't Palo great? My DH wanted to go back each night! :cloud9: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Was anyone upset with anything on their cruise? The one thing we were disappointed in was that they discontinued the CMs trading pins due to the flu issue. :sad2: I can understand the reason why but they should have announced it sooner. My DSs were ready with their pins! But they were nice enough to give them each an arcade card so that helped a little.

We made it back safely after a 90 minute delay. I am sorry to be home. We did not take our pins as this was a surprise for my DH. Yes it came off very well and he is looking forward to doing this again. I thought we had missed the pin trading. We also did not take our smaller ones this time. I guess when some poeple do not understand sanitary conditions we will all suffer. I was pleased to see the wipes everywhere. Including near the computers. I have seen people sneezing and not using them though. YUKKKKK!
Hopefully on our next cruise pin trading will come back. We had a WONDERFUL Time. Nice warm weather and good food. We tried to see the Magic but it was not where we though it would be. Yes the wind was there but it was not stopping us.

We had a wonderful tim as well. I agree it was to short, but it made for a perfect long weekend. My Dh had no idea until we got to the port and I pointed to the ship. He was busy watching a movie in the limo.

We tried to see the Magic, but no luck. Glad you made it back safely.

I was not as pleased with the photos at shutters this time or having Pirate nite when we were in animators for dinner.

If I had to do it all over again, I would do it the same.

How did everyone's door decorations turn out? I really enjoyed ours...especially since we were close to the elevators..everyone kept making comments..DSs got a kick out of that. I saw 2 other ones on my rounds....the Princess one..which I know was mentioned here and then there was a Grandpa's birthday not too far from us.

We had one on our door it was for DH birthday and said birthday surprise. We had figment and Pooh on it. I only saw ours and my brothers and my sisters while on the curise. I heard about the princess one but did not have the chance to look at it.

If anyone gets the decorations package word to the wise eat the cake the first night. DH said it was not that great on the 2nd night.
DH came home from work tonight and was telling all his co-workers what a great time we had. A few are asking how we did it and wanting to go now too. I guess my Sis and I did a great job for the Birthday surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter