• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Happy New Year!

What a way to celebrate the start of 2004 .... with a trip to WDW!

:bounce:

We are going to WDW in January:

Yay! Me too! Can't wait! Man that darn countdown timer is ticking slowly!

WOW! I can't believe I might actually encounter someone from the DISboards in WDW in January. I'm so excited about going that I've already made up my green Mickey with cute little ribbons dangling from it and wide strips of heavy-duty double-sided tape on the back for sticking it to clothes or skin. I also made extras ...black Mickey heads with green ribbons, too, for guests and CMs who go above and beyond the call of duty...(I'm afraid that I may need to ask for help in this solo trip as I'm flying in with my ECV, not renting a van, and throwing myself on the mercy of the Disney Transportation System and all that loading and unloading the wheelchair lift is not likely to go smoothly at all times). This trip to my favorite place in the world is a real thrill and very unexpected....Last time I was there was '96 when I stayed at the Boardwalk Inn
Cash, my Service Dog, and I raised enough money for the American Stroke Association during its last fundraising drive (the Kona Marathon in June) to be able to participate but, as Hawaii wouldn't allow Cash into the state as a Service Dog because I trained him myself (even though home trained is perfectly legal according to the ADA) we couldn't go to Kona. Luckily, I was permitted to transfer the Kona account to the Disney Marathon...AWWWWW and the ASA is assigning us a slot in the Disney half Marathon Walk. Yaaaaayyyyy. Of course I couldn't resist taking advantage of the opportunity by using up my last two condo timeshare weeks, which is allowing me to make a really long vacation out of it.
Anyway, I hope to see many DIS-ers while I'm there....Here's waving to ya! Hope you wave back...I'll be the guest accompanied by a huge black lab wearing his own green Mickey.
:bounce:

We will be there too!!! Jan 29-Feb1!

I'll be on the Wonder from 1/18-22 and WDW from 1/22-1/31!

:Pinkbounc Yippeeee! :bounce:

(wish I was there now!)

I'll be there from 12/29-1/6. I can't wait! :)

DBF couldn't make the big trip Nov. 27-Dec. 7 due to a new job (finally) ;) so being the nice DGF I'm taking him for his b-day. Got my airfare and a AAA rate for Pop Century - just waiting for AP rates to come out and I'll be golden!!! :smooth:

DH and I will be at the GF from 1/3-1/7. No kids this time as we'll be celebrating our 20th. Hopefully we can squeeze in a few romantic moments as we make our way around the parks.

Well......at least all of our countdown clocks are closer to 0 than they once were. Mine is about at the midpoint. I started it about 3 months ago and I now have 3 months to wait. 87 days to go is DEFINITELY better than 174!!!!!!!!!

Our third trip!!

Jan15-18 First cruise on the Disney Wonder
Jan18-22 First stay at GF

princess:

We'll be at the swan from 1/6 thru 1/12.........Look for the Dis t-shirt's.

Lynda if we see you and Cash we'll say "howdy". We'll be watching a bit of both marathons.

Anyway, I hope to see many DIS-ers while I'm there....Here's waving to ya! Hope you wave back...I'll be the guest accompanied by a huge black lab wearing his own green Mickey.

DD (24) and I will be there in January too, from the 6th to 13th. I'm walking the 1/2 marathon; DD is running the Family Fun Run on Saturday. DH's staying home this trip... with the snow and the dog.. He loves Disney as much as much as we do; but this is our "girls only" trip.

We'll be looking for ya, Lynda, you and Cash.. will he be doing the half marathon too??

Linda

This birthday guy will be there celebrating his 50th at Disney World, from 01/22 - 01/29.

OH BOY! < ::MickeyMo

:jester: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter